Has anyone used SevenSeasWorldwide for shipping

hondalee12

Me and my wife have clothes in the UK, and I have sentimental stuff. Has anyone used the above company? What are the reviews? I will probably have about 4-5 large cardboard boxes full with light - heavy stuff.

A container would be too excessive for me as it is mainly small - little items.

How much did that cost you? What kind of stuff did you pack?

£150 plus insurance ( which you choose the type) sent bedding, dvds, winter clothes shoes, basic kitchen things, i am a nurse so some work books and stuff, storage boxes and material wardrobe shelf things from ikea, toiletries etc.., i could have used 4 i reckon and squashed it in! i will only need to buy bed, sofa and very minimal things when there

They delivered the stuff that my partner had shipped about a week ago, which was only 8 weeks since it had all been collected in London. All in good nick, total price for 6 large boxes, 4 small boxes and 2 large suitcases was £367.77 plus A$198 inspection fee. I insured separately via Letton Percival as it was cheaper for the level of cover required. I've also used their air freight service, which has been fine and competitively priced. All in all have been happy with them.

How much was your total shipment?

Well we were quoted £240 for 8 boxes and have already paid £50 deposit which will get taken off the final price. We haven't had an invoice yet though for the 6 boxes we sent in the end but I think when I asked for a quote for 6 boxes it came in around £180