register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Guest26012

Life's Too Short!

Guest Guest26012

My friend died yesterday! She was my very first Ozzie friend, a fabulous nurse and a wonderful friend. 38 years old and it appears she died in her sleep! Don't live you're lives regretting what might have been, just do it! Live for today eh? X

Guest guest17301

So sorry to hear that Nic. Echo that sentiment 100%. You must be feeling shellshocked. Take care.

So sorry to hear that my lovely :hug: May she rest in peace.

My love & prayers go out to all who knew her.

God Bless

' Life is but a fleeting moment.....so do not waste a second on something that doesn't make you smile.' :wubclub:

My friend died yesterday! She was my very first Ozzie friend, a fabulous nurse and a wonderful friend. 38 years old and it appears she died in her sleep! Don't live you're lives regretting what might have been, just do it! Live for today eh? X

Oh Nic so sorry to hear that (and someone so young), I totally agree, live for the moment and enjoy each day we really don't know what's around the corner. Hugs from me xxxxx

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Oh Nic I'm really sorry to hear this. Lots of hugs :hug:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest Shell15

How sad! and so young! Makes you realise how fragile life really is..

Guest Guest26012

Cant quite get to grips with it to be honest? Thanks for thoughts!x

Guest Burchos

Sorry to hear that. It makes you think doesn't it? We worry about silly things and at the end of the day those things really are not important.

Guest guest30085

Sending you a :hug: xx

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Guest Alice2

Just pm you x

That's so sad at such a young age. Do they know what happened?

Im really sorry to hear that Nic, must of been a huge shock. Thats such a young age. Lifes definitely too short, i've found that out recently too.Thinking of you. x

Guest Guest16631

...........truely sorry to hear your friend has gone.................her journey..........on this earth far to short...........and agree with you .........that not until we are reminded .......again and again of our mortality ..........do we think to appreciate where and what we have..........

.................from your post she not only did a wonderful job.........she had a friendship that was valued...........such a person will of made a mark on life......... In many peoples hearts and as such .............I'm sure will be so missed.................my thoughts and prayers are with you and indeed the other people so fortunate to of been touched by such a special lady..............tink x

Guest Guest63690

What a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to you and everyone affected by it.

Guest guest17301
tink? a wish a cud express masel like yersel lass, lovely words

Yours was just as eloquent...in your own way Stevie!

So sad and such a shock....I hope you are bearing up :wubclub:

And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time.

Guest Guest26012

Thank you so much everyone, you are such special people! Big hugs to you all! Xxxxxxxxx

This is so sad, thinking of you! :hug:

You never know what's just around the corner ........