Office Manager - SkillSelect - Update?

Minxey

Hi out there,

Well since the devastating news of Office Manager occupation being removed from the skills list, has anyone out there applied successfully through the Skill Select option with this occupation on the off chance? As it's still on the Occupational Ceiling List and still no one really knows what is going on just wanted to find out if anyone has had any luck..... :-)

Hoping for a miracle!

:biggrin:

hi there,

Thank -you for responding. I heard the closest to Office Manager would be Program/Project Administrator. I have already had my skills assessed by Vetassess a positive result for OM, but seems crazy to resend under another occupation when not even sure :-(

hi there,

Thank -you for responding. I heard the closest to Office Manager would be Program/Project Administrator. I have already had my skills assessed by Vetassess a positive result for OM, but seems crazy to resend under another occupation when not even sure :-(

I understand exactly where you are coming from. I think there are a few people on this forum in the same boat. :(

Hi

My daughter had a positive assessment for Office Manager two days before the change :mad:

She asked for a reassessment under the Program/ Project Administrator code but was unsuccessful - the reason given that her skills did not match the tasks enough. Unsure if she would have had more success with a greater rewrite of CV, new references etc but not willing to try for a 3rd time :nah:.

She is now job hunting and attempting to get a 'Program/ Project Administrator' role using the 457 route - defintely not easy.

Hi

My daughter had a positive assessment for Office Manager two days before the change :mad:

She asked for a reassessment under the Program/ Project Administrator code but was unsuccessful - the reason given that her skills did not match the tasks enough. Unsure if she would have had more success with a greater rewrite of CV, new references etc but not willing to try for a 3rd time :nah:.

She is now job hunting and attempting to get a 'Program/ Project Administrator' role using the 457 route - defintely not easy.

Nice to see you and the girls are still trying...... :biggrin: X