romil

Hi Guys,

I have got an invitation to apply for a visa sub class 190 in SA.

Now we are preparing to lodge a visa application and everything seems to be in order.

Guys, it would be great if you could tell me the procedure in little details which would definitely help us preparing ourselves.

Once, we get an invitation then what are the chances of refusal? I mean we have all the supporting documents to prove that we have valid 60 points which is required.

Please, some walkthrough will be highly aprpreciated.

Regards,

Romil

Guest dejavoo

HI,

I too just got a state sponsorship from SA,but for 489 sub-class.You just need to click on the Apply Visa button from your skillselect,then follow the steps it's very straight forward and before u submit your application u will need to pay first. It's also very good to have somebody,maybe ur partner to help you double all ur information b4 final submission.

Edited by dejavoo

Hi Guys,

I have got an invitation to apply for a visa sub class 190 in SA.

Now we are preparing to lodge a visa application and everything seems to be in order.

Guys, it would be great if you could tell me the procedure in little details which would definitely help us preparing ourselves.

Once, we get an invitation then what are the chances of refusal? I mean we have all the supporting documents to prove that we have valid 60 points which is required.

Please, some walkthrough will be highly aprpreciated.

Regards,

Romil

We applied for a 190 visa yesterday. Going to spend some time on Saturday uploading documents, its getting very real now!!

Guest dejavoo

HI,

You will be allocated to a case officer within 4 weeks of lodgement and processing time is 6 months,well it could less who knows.But what i think causes delay is improper documents or lack of evidence as regards your points claimed.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

Edited by dejavoo

HI Romil,

Has your submitted application acknowledged? cos dey said within seven days.....now what happens if their is a mistake as to the point claimed or information provided on ur EOI can someone submit form 1023 or you wait until you ha allocated a CO for further actions.

Edited by dejavoo

We applied for a 190 visa yesterday. Going to spend some time on Saturday uploading documents, its getting very real now!!

Hi Obxer7,

Have you uploaded doucments yet? We would be updloading it on next week, but beofre we go further can you please advise whether I have upload original scan copies or certified copies? As we are little confused.

Regards,

Romil