Jump to content
Hallfamily

When is the best time?

Recommended Posts

My OH has just sent off his skills to be assessed and we will not find out if everything is ok till November, my dilemma is do we put the house up for sale now or wait till we actually have the visa in our hands, we cannot be sure we will get through every process i.e assessments, medicals etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would wait - you dont know how long things will take for you to get Invited with this new skill select. Even going down the State Nominated Route - competition for places and longer processing times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely wait- things happen and they always take a lot longer than you'd think or wish for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×