Valespark

Rouse Hill Anglican School / Kellyville HS / Castle Hill High school

Hi,

We are looking to move across to Sydney toward the end of this year / start of next.

It is likely that I will be based around the Silverwater area, and we are looking at the Hills area as a possible location.

From a surf around the net we have seen some school information, but would love to hear from anyone who is using these schools or knows anything about them.

Thanks

Hello, sorry cant tell you about the state schools, dont even live in NSW but i can tell you here in Aus, the Anglican schools have a brillient reputation irrespective of which state they are in. Hope that helps a little. This is the Anglicans web site http://www.rhac.nsw.edu.au/ you can also look on the "my School" web site it will give you academic results for any school you name or for schools in the area. http://www.myschool.edu.au/SchoolSearch.aspx

Hi Tina2

Thanks for the positive words re Anglican schools. Hopefully someone who is in the area may be able to add a little on the other schools.

If you log into the MY School web site and key in Rouse Hill it lists the schools in Rouse Hill, then click on the school you want to look at, i find the easiest way to look at results is to scroll down to the bottom of the site and you will get a choice of how you want to view the results if you click on Results in Numbers it shows you by colour how that schools results compare with similar schools basically the more Green in the result boxes the better the white is pretty much the same as other schools with the same type of students, and the more red the worse the results. You can do this for any town.