Suburbs to live in Perth that no one ever mentions

Bob1

Guest guest17301

We went for dinner @ Hillaries last night, it was buzzing, far from bland and lovely to see it at night walking over the bridge looking at the boats and seeing the atmosphere change as the sun goes down..I can't get my head around what's not to like about the place.....as for the suburb, waaaaayyy too pricey but very nice if you have the money.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the top end of swanview has fantastic views of the city , greenmount is close to the hills and your in suburbia in mimutes , the same for helena valley, east guildford has a bit of history , bassendean is lovely by the river ,high wycombe and forrestfield are quite close for acess to the city with out breaking the budget, mundaring has a bit of village atmosphere , as does darlington village , a little pocket that few mention is boya lovely if you like trees around you etc ,jane brook is close to the national park.

viveash has lovely walks by the river and woodbridge has some lovely older houses ,

my son lives in the swan valley he has always loved muchea and buulsbrook he currently lives in herne hill he dosnt like suburbia ,

kalleroo isnt often mentioned in the northern corridor , nor hammersly ,

Lesmurdie ,Walliston , kalamunda , Riverton , Kardinya , Bateman, Rossmoyne , Shelley , Atwell , leeming , Willeton , North Lakes , Helena valley , Stoneville, Mundaring , Glen forrest , Bedfordale , Kelmscott , Roleystone .. some of the places that i like for different reasons :)

Edited by Jackboots

I had to take my son to something at Willeton High school yesterday and I'd never been there before. School doesn't look much from the outside but achieves fabulous results. I spent the morning in the shopping centre afterwards and that was great. Thought there was nice feel to the community. No doubt the reputation of the high school will push rentals up but certainly worth considering. 20 mins to the CBD on a Saturday.