Guest butternut

Guest butternut

do you know who can help me to be sponsored or get empoyer? i had certificate in beauty culture and i practiced it with my family, friends and relatives. how could i be qualified to get nominated? please help me...thank you.

Guest butternut

lyne1266 i had Certificate in Beauty Culture. there i learned haircutting, hair coloring etc. i am a bachelor of science in foreign service graduate but had not experienced on that.

Guest butternut

i can do haircutting, hair coloring etc. I am operating a small business in our town. could you give me advice if there is supermarkets out there offering sponsorship? thank you.

I suspect that if you had an NVQ you would know what it was.... I also suspect that sponsorship may not be a possibility for you.

Go on to the immigration website, either do a points test (I think its called points wizard, or something like that) or see if your occupation is on the CSOL list. This list can also be found on the immigration website.