190 Visa lodged August 2012

pswebb38

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think so eh!

7 weeks today and not heard a thing!

My wife is gonna phone tomorrow to see what's happening.

You would have a CO allocated, but they will contact only if they require any additional document. Maybe the first thing you hear from a CO will be about visa grant :)

I'm just waiting now, it's all I can do :)

I have a CO and she is busy working away (hopefully) but my medicals were messed up :/ I completed them 24th Sep and the doctor told me he'd sent the results off whilst I was there. They've still not gone through though! I emailed ehealth to see what the hold up was and they replied to say that they hadn't been finalised by the panel clinic and that my medicals hadn't even been "commenced by the clinic". There was some confusion over my health ID, as I'm in the system 3 times apparantly so I think my results were loaded on the wrong ID :(

I'm chasing the clinic now to get that sorted so hopefully it won't be much longer....

This morning I received an email from the clinic I went to for my medical and they have confirmed that now all of my results have been submitted and completed correctly (so that's nearly 2 weeks later!!!!:mad:) and having checked my application status, the link has disappeared for organising my health check so I know everything is there with my CO for when she's next in the office (Monday I assume). Fingers crossed all of the other checks are complete and I don't need to be referred, so I can get a swift decision.

Time to stop chasing and just wait ..... and wait some more!! I hope it's not much longer. Feels like ages since I lodged my application! Really feel for the people that wait years, must be torture.

Got a mail today from DIAC asking for document by someone from team6. Mail said that it gave me the team email address to contact but the truth the is only one email address which is skilled.no.reply@immi.gov.au. Moreover the mail asked all the document that I have already uploaded. The only mistake I did is I uploaded the files with space in file name.

Now how can I get the team email address and should I upload the documents again?

Got a mail today from DIAC asking for document by someone from team6. Mail said that it gave me the team email address to contact but the truth the is only one email address which is skilled.no.reply@immi.gov.au. Moreover the mail asked all the document that I have already uploaded. The only mistake I did is I uploaded the files with space in file name.

Now how can I get the team email address and should I upload the documents again?

The email should be from Team 6 and as such you should be able to just press reply. Also, your CO's details should be included at the bottom of the email.

Hope this helps.

Does status 'In progress' mean one has a CO?

Mine was 'In progress' immedeately after applying.

No, it doesn't mean you have a CO. When you get a CO, they usually write to notify you and request further documents. I think it changes to "processing further", after you get a CO.

Morning everyone,

It's a bit slow on the August lodges so hopefully this will encourage you all ....

After all of the fuss with my medicals going missing in the system, I woke up to an email this morning to say VISA GRANTED!!!!! So excited because it means I can start getting on with planning and get the move sorted. Looking to move to Sydney in January but want to have a job sorted before I go. I also have a 3 week reccie/holiday booked for November.

Right, on with the post visa check list and getting my house rental ready :cute:

Morning everyone,

It's a bit slow on the August lodges so hopefully this will encourage you all ....

After all of the fuss with my medicals going missing in the system, I woke up to an email this morning to say VISA GRANTED!!!!! So excited because it means I can start getting on with planning and get the move sorted. Looking to move to Sydney in January but want to have a job sorted before I go. I also have a 3 week reccie/holiday booked for November.

Right, on with the post visa check list and getting my house rental ready :cute:

Congrats Katiem!!!

Morning everyone,

Congrats! It is such a great news. Good luck with the move.

My wife phoned immigration this morning, and was told we already have a case officer processing our application .

They didn't have a date when our CO was assigned to us, but said it normally takes 2-3 weeks to finalise the visa once you get a CO.

If they stick with their 4-week CO allocation time (or even on the 5-week), you should be having your grants within this week.

my visa was granted yesterday finally...

I lodged my application on 11 Aug and got a CO on 28 Aug...

And co told me she was waiting for my external verification of my employment...

But until now, nobody got any call or mail from DIAC or embassy...

And my visa was granted.. I don't know what they have done in the passed 40 days..

And my visa was granted.. I don't know what they have done in the passed 40 days..

Congatulations! I lodged mine 17th Aug. They called my employer last week but never knew who my CO is. I hope I could hear from them this week.

CONGRATULATIONS! Nice to see the August gang getting visa grants at last!

Congratulations!!!!

When and where are you planning to move?

Congratulations to all those recieving their visa!!! Home,Katiem,Symeteor

it's so nice seeing VISA GRANTED!! in your signature and hope a good news for pswebb38 as soon as possible.I lodged mine on Sep 14th and no CO yet! but I want to ask if I can do my medicals and police clearance in advance? and also about form 80! are you all uploaded this form? I mean is it mandatory?

Hi Everyone,

I have uploaded my documents yesterday and waiting for case office to be assigned.

We have uploaded all our documents using the "Attach" button on the top right hand of the corner. Do I have to submit the same documents again which is under each applicant screen?

Also, I have a query on medical checkup that will the case office inform to go through medicals or do i have to do it in advance.

Very much confused with this.

Please help!

Regards,

Romil

Congratulations to all those recieving their visa!!! Home,Katiem,Symeteor

it's so nice seeing VISA GRANTED!! in your signature and hope a good news for pswebb38 as soon as possible.I lodged mine on Sep 14th and no CO yet! but I want to ask if I can do my medicals and police clearance in advance? and also about form 80! are you all uploaded this form? I mean is it mandatory?

I would book your medicals and send off your police clearance ASAP.