190 Visa lodged August 2012

pswebb38

He emailed me,asking me for the docs he needs to process my application (much fewer than I had ready but I think it depends on the person/situation).There's no been no change on the eVisa portal.

What date did you submit your visa application?

Also, What documents did you have to send

Edited by pswebb38

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, I am new to this forum. I am electronics eng. and lodged visa 190 on 7th sep.

please tell me the link from where I can check my visa status . The link which I have been used saying HTTP 500 ERROR.

What date did you submit your visa application?

Also, What documents did you have to send

Submitted on 13th Aug,0 documents uploaded,no health request ID provided.

He asked for:

1.Passport copy

2.Skills assessment

3.IELTS

4.Health

5.Work experience (tax docs,bank statements,payslips and reference letter from my boss)

Sent all those and emailed him on Thurs asking for a health request ID,nothing so far.He doesn't seem to be on top of it.I think he didn't ask me for form 80/1221 and transcripts and stuff because I filled all that stuff in April for my 485 visa.So others' CO's might ask for loads more.

Edited by Arabidopsis

Hi All, I thought I would join this thread aswell so I can see all your timeframes. We applied for a 190 visa with ACT on the 4th September and have received acknowledgement of our application. We have also been informed that we should be assigned a case officer within 20 working days though I have seen from other threads that this can take up to 30 working days.

Look forward to hearing some good news soon from you all

Guest Albert Nan
Checked my online application and the link that says about organizing your medicals has disappeared from the page where you upload documents.

Is this the same for anyone else?

same here. We have undertaken our medical checks, and the panel doctor has uploaded our results.

Checked my online application and the link that says about organizing your medicals has disappeared from the page where you upload documents.

Is this the same for anyone else?

Same as mine. However, the document types, esp. the Health Evidence, that were 'Recommended' previously became 'Not Required'. How will I know that the medicals were finalized/received?

Guest sudhakar0204

Hi

Sorry, I have been silent for a while. I have lodged my 190 visa application on 23rd August and got the case officer allocated on 6th Sep. Requested for Form 80, Medicals, Spouse English Language Proficiency and Tax documents for my employment (Though i have provided the reference letters from my employer).

We have completed our medicals on 11th Sep but still the medicals item on the evisa system is showing as "Requested". Can any one share their experience how much time does it take to get the status changed to "Received" as it is in the case of other attachments.

Regards

Sudhakar

Hi

Sorry, I have been silent for a while. I have lodged my 190 visa application on 23rd August and got the case officer allocated on 6th Sep. Requested for Form 80, Medicals, Spouse English Language Proficiency and Tax documents for my employment (Though i have provided the reference letters from my employer).

We have completed our medicals on 11th Sep but still the medicals item on the evisa system is showing as "Requested". Can any one share their experience how much time does it take to get the status changed to "Received" as it is in the case of other attachments.

Regards

Sudhakar

Is Form 80 mandatory?

Hi I am a new member and find this really helpful, thank you on providing your timeline up till now. I lodged a 175 in May and due to a few small oversights our app was refused. We were devastated and are now looking to hire an immigration lawyer. Really thought that we were knowledgeable enough to do this ourselves but there is so much red tape and with the change in process from July, it's starting from scratch again. Fingers crossed the lawyer we're using (Immigration Downunder) will push this through for us.

My wife phoned the hospital today where we had our medicals done and they confirmed that they sent them via ehealth on 10th September.

Submitted our visa on 15th August so can't be much longer before we hear something from a CO?

it shouldn't be much longer, no.

you already for your ACPO checks right?