ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest happygolucky

Upto Date References

Guest happygolucky

:?:

I have a quick question, When you submit everything to the DIMA, does this include all the job references as part of the skills assessment, mine were dated 2004, but due to family problems only actually applied this year, do the DIMA want upto date references from everyone and should i be writing to everyone now to get the same reference but 2006?

Any help appreciated - Big assumption here is that my skills assessment will come back ok :oops:

Can't say if this will effect your skills assessment, I know for nursing they wanted upto date references - so it may be worth contacting people and getting them updated just to be on the safe side - you could then use copies of these references when sending out your CV

Ali

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Hiya

I am not 100% but im sure the date on the references has to be within a year of your application ,maybe ring an agent or post on some other sites if no-one here knows for definate ,ours was 136 skilled ind,,hope this is of help

Cal x

SO NEAR NAD YET SO FAR !!!!

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...