Moving to NSW

deb and alec

Hi all, my partner and I have booked out flights today to Sydney:biggrin:...I have managed to secure a job as a mental health nurse in Nowra and wonder if there is anyone on POI who lives there or knows the area!?...we are in the process of trying to secure accommodation and would welcome any advise.

Many Thanks Debbie

We've only been through Nowra on the way to holidays and it seems a nice place. There is a shopping complex with supermarkets etc and a town centre too. It is in a beautiful part of the world, and near to one of our favourite places to go on holiday (Jervis Bay area). Think white, sandy, tropical beaches! Gorgeous!

We've only been through Nowra on the way to holidays and it seems a nice place. There is a shopping complex with supermarkets etc and a town centre too. It is in a beautiful part of the world, and near to one of our favourite places to go on holiday (Jervis Bay area). Think white, sandy, tropical beaches! Gorgeous!

We're making the big jump in October to Sydney and although I am the least eager of the family to move from the UK, I always remember staying in a B&B in Jervis Bay whilst driving from Melbourne to Sydney about 4 years ago on our first reccie to Oz. I always keep it in mind as was such a lovely little place when I get too hung up on the move.

Archived