2nd round of EOI invitations

pswebb38

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

189 is general independent visa meaning you can move anywhere in Australia once granted. I am a chartered building professional so may need to travel with work meaning a 190 state sponsored visa may work against me in finding good work so our application has been through a 189.

S

Guest Erwinson
Erwinson, it's called a 189 visa.:biggrin:

S

Hi S, what do you mean it's called a 189 visa?

One more question, my agent has selected both 189 and 190 on my EOI submission. Do I need to select 190 only if I will apply for SS in WA?

Guest Erwinson
189 is general independent visa meaning you can move anywhere in Australia once granted. I am a chartered building professional so may need to travel with work meaning a 190 state sponsored visa may work against me in finding good work so our application has been through a 189.

S

Hi S, I was assessed as an Electronics Engineer by EA so I will fit on both WA and SA since this occupation is available on both states. But as I mentioned on my previous reply, my agent had selected both 189 and 190 on my EOI submission. Do you think there will be a conflict on that if I use the same EOI # when I apply for SS in WA or SA?

Hi, better in terms of job opportunities, cost of living, schooling for children, etc...

Cost of living - likely cheaper in SA.

Job opportunities - depends on your occupation, but likely better in WA.

Schooling for children - depends on where you live; good and bad areas in each State.

Best regards.

Guest migrants1984

Hi Guys, Could anyone pls tell me when the lowest score list will be uploaded by Aussi Immigration. Ain't they supposed to put it up on the website every month

???

Guest Abid Shohab Ahmed

I have submitted EOI for Commodities Trader on 1st July, have score of 70 & 75 for 190 & 489 visa class respectively and need state sponsorship.

Do I need to apply to any state or just wait for that in the 2nd round in Sept?

Also, I dont think there is 2nd round in August and seems will happen in September only. which date?

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Erwinson

Hi,

I just got my SS approved and DIAC invitation. Just want to know if anyone have any idea how long does it take for a visa to be granted (subclass 190) once application is lodged?

Hope to get response from you on this.

Thank you guys.