Animal Airlines versus Pet Air

Guest MissMySis

Guest MissMySis

Has anyone any experience with Animal Airlines? Their quote for my English Bull Terrier is £400 cheaper than Pet Air. Would appreciate any feedback - good and bad, thanks.

Dear MissmySis

Animal Airlines are good guys and have been flying pets for a lot longer than we have. They are normally quite cheap because they can offer you a little, no vet guidance no last minute problem sorting out if your vet stuffs up. If you are super confident that between you and your vet it is all going to be fine then they are a good option. We put quite a bit into our Australia flights, we send guidance notes to your vets, we help them and check their work. we solve a problem if it happens at the airport. if you have a last minute drama we can come and collect your dog. We meet you at the airport to do the check in (Animal Airlines do not) which means we end up showing many animal airlines clients where to go and putting decent bedding in their crates. Is that worth £400? that is the question. Lots of people say it is and lots say it is not.

Is there any chance you can send the Animal Airlines quote to us and we can check that they are quoting like for like. Also it is worth checking their policy if for some reason your dog does not fly as planned, do you have to pay in full again or will they roll the flight cost over to a new flight like Petair does

The key thing is you have the access to lots of help with Petair, if you are confident you wont need that then the Animal Airlines quote is a good one. They are good guys and look after their clients well.

That's my opinion, but i am massively biased :)

Bob