11th August - not long now

Katiem

I was lucky to secure an application at about 13-00 AEST and spent about 16 hours after that to upload all documents... So, I managed to upload all documents for me, my wife and our daughter (including PCCs, which I had prepared earlier), when system had been working little better.

They recommend to wait for query for PCC, but it's also possible to get them in advance and front load them before such a query

Hi Kostya,

Its good to know that you have uploaded all your document after spending 16 hours:biggrin:.

I would be uploading documents on Monday and I would like to know whether do i need to attach scan copies of original document or a certified copies? As i am little confused.

Please help!

Regards,

Romil

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi "Home".....Congratulation for your Visa:wink:

hope you best times in Australiaaaaa

I lodged my application on September 14 and now I am attaching the documents. Is it necessary to attach the proof of insurance payment for my work or just the letter of work experiences from my office is enough?

another question is that if I make any mistake in attaching documents will it be possible to correct it? for instance I attached my birth certificate in the wrong category of National ID Card! how can I correct it?

Thanks. I did submit letter of reference, payslips and tax papers too, however it depends some CO might not ask for all of the above. I made a few mistakes in uploading the documents too, the same way as you did. I think you don't need to do anything, the CO will figure out as long as you all of them uploaded.

Good luck with the application

Hello guys / mates,

Just want to thank everyone in here. We got our 190 visa today! yes we have been granted our 190 visas! We are just so lucky probably because we had our 475 granted a few weeks earlier before we lodged our 190 visa application. Wish you all the best. Your visas will be granted shortly. They move really fast with the new system, probably at this point, your applications have been assigned with the COs already.

Hi, Home

I've got my invitation and applying for 489 visa could you plz. tell me is it mandatory to upload Form 80 in case of 489 visa?

Edited by OZFEVER

Thanks. I did submit letter of reference, payslips and tax papers too, however it depends some CO might not ask for all of the above. I made a few mistakes in uploading the documents too, the same way as you did. I think you don't need to do anything, the CO will figure out as long as you all of them uploaded.

Good luck with the application

Thanks alot. you'd been really helpfull

I'm completely nervous about those incorrect documents! I hope to be able to email the correct ones to the case officer.Thanks again

• 2 months later...