11th August - not long now

Katiem

Hi Romil,

You need to provide documents to support the claims you made in your EOI i.e,proving how you got your points.I'm not sure I have everything they require but what I will attach (once the system accepts my docs) is police clearances,birth cert,uni transcripts,uni completion letter,IELTS result,national ID,passport and skills assessment.All will be colour scanned copies.

Congrats on getting your sponsorship and invite:)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DIAC server is the problem not your browser. Keeping trying again and again and hopefully you will get to the payment page eventually. If you can not upload your documents, contact the help line and ask for the option to send your papers to them by emails. Our CO had a hard time to access our papers therefore he asked us to send some by emails. Good luck with your application

Hi Katie!

Yes it seems to be an issue at their end! I finally got in touch with the eVisa helpline folks and they said they are investigating the issue. Well I am glad they are aware of the issues! So lets just sit back and wait! :)

Guest jhutton

Hi everyone.Since logging my 190 visa application 3 weeks ago I finally got a receipt and then got an e-mail advising that medicals had to be done.We have had our medicals done now.My problem is I can not attach document to my application.I keep getting error reports or messages saying I have been timed out because I have not responded for thirty minutes.I have e-mailed and phoned DIAC numerous times with no avail.Iam told to keep trying.and just get automated responses from DIAC.What a system! It makes me think why do I want to come to Australia.Any advise would be appreciated.Do you think I should just wait to be allocated a case officer.Is there a time limit on attaching documents.What a total disater.

I am in too guys! just filling my application...Can anyone who has successfully lodged 190 application be kind enough to answer my below queries:

1. I started the application and got the TRN and my password. Now I saved it. Is this the correct url to continue with our saved application i. ehttps://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login

2. While filling in the application, whats needs to be filled in National identity documents

? I filled in my citizenship card details but my question is do they ask for proof too ? I have it but its in my local language.

3. I only have 2 years experience. So I am not eligible to claim points. Hence in 'Employment in nominated occupation' section question i.e

Has the applicant been employed overseas in their nominated occupation or a closely related occupation at a skilled level immediately before lodging this application? For me its NO, right ??

4. What to fill in Non-migrating dependent family members ? I am a single guy with no dependents. Do i just click No dependents ?

I would really appreciate if anyone can answer my queries. It may be trivial questions but still.

Thanks

best of luck to those who have applied....am looking forward to reading and sharing experiences!

Edited by akmirror

I am in too guys! just filling my application...Can anyone who has successfully lodged 190 application be kind enough to answer my below queries:

1. I started the application and got the TRN and my password. Now I saved it. Is this the correct url to continue with our saved application i. ehttps://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login

2. While filling in the application, whats needs to be filled in National identity documents

? I filled in my citizenship card details but my question is do they ask for proof too ? I have it but its in my local language.

3. I only have 2 years experience. So I am not eligible to claim points. Hence in 'Employment in nominated occupation' section question i.e

Has the applicant been employed overseas in their nominated occupation or a closely related occupation at a skilled level immediately before lodging this application? For me its NO, right ??

4. What to fill in Non-migrating dependent family members ? I am a single guy with no dependents. Do i just click No dependents ?

I would really appreciate if anyone can answer my queries. It may be trivial questions but still.

Thanks

best of luck to those who have applied....am looking forward to reading and sharing experiences!

Hi! Welcome to the group!

Here are my answers:

1. Yes this is the correct URL. You can either go here directly and enter TRN and password OR login into SkillSelect with your EOI number and then come to your URL from there.

2. It is ok if it is in your national language. Does it have a number associated with it? For eg. mine is a Driver Licence number. Anyway this should not be an issue.

3. Yes this will surely be a NO.

4. Please select NO dependents.

Happy form filling!!

Hi! Welcome to the group!

Here are my answers:

1. Yes this is the correct URL. You can either go here directly and enter TRN and password OR login into SkillSelect with your EOI number and then come to your URL from there.

2. It is ok if it is in your national language. Does it have a number associated with it? For eg. mine is a Driver Licence number. Anyway this should not be an issue.

3. Yes this will surely be a NO.

4. Please select NO dependents.

Happy form filling!!

Thank you for your reply. I have lodged my 190 application today but I fear I might have made a mistake. While filling, as far as i remember, I did not have to fill in my current visa 475 information. Now when i saw my completed application i see this:

Previously travel to Australia

Has this applicant previously travelled to Australia or previously applied for a visa ?

There is not mentioned Neither Yes or No. Hence I want to verify with people who are filling the application form.

DO u see this section in ur online application form ?

Please suggest me if I missed to fill this part or not ?

Thank you so much

I made a mistake guys. I did not see the question : Have this applicant travelled to Australia or previously applied for a visa ? And it went to default No. I do have a current 475 visa. So i forgot to mention in this section. Now I already have lodged my 190 visa and cant seem to edit my application. So I am worried what will happen with my application ? Can anyone be kind enough to let me know what should I do ? Please guide me....

Thank you for your reply. I have lodged my 190 application today but I fear I might have made a mistake. While filling, as far as i remember, I did not have to fill in my current visa 475 information. Now when i saw my completed application i see this:

Previously travel to Australia

Has this applicant previously travelled to Australia or previously applied for a visa ?

There is not mentioned Neither Yes or No. Hence I want to verify with people who are filling the application form.

DO u see this section in ur online application form ?

Please suggest me if I missed to fill this part or not ?

Thank you so much

Hi! Great to hear that you were able to lodge the application! Sadly, I am part of the unfortunate group of people who have been unable to submit their saved applications for over 2 weeks now due to an error in the last page! :(

I am unaware of the above section of questions as I never saw these in my online application, at least until Step 17 / 17. However, I don't think it is such an issue as you can always send the correccted information to your CO once he gets assigned. You submitted your application so you are lucky! So please wait for your CO and then send in your information to him / her at a later stage. For now, just upload all the required documents!

Congrats on successful submission!! And our wait to submit our application continues..........!

Hi! Great to hear that you were able to lodge the application! Sadly, I am part of the unfortunate group of people who have been unable to submit their saved applications for over 2 weeks now due to an error in the last page! :(

I am unaware of the above section of questions as I never saw these in my online application, at least until Step 17 / 17. However, I don't think it is such an issue as you can always send the correccted information to your CO once he gets assigned. You submitted your application so you are lucky! So please wait for your CO and then send in your information to him / her at a later stage. For now, just upload all the required documents!

Congrats on successful submission!! And our wait to submit our application continues..........!

Hi,

Thanks for your kind words. Yes! I managed to lodge it without any technical problem. I really hope you will be able to lodge it too. I know its tough for you seeing those errors which is not due to ur fault but the system's. Good luck!

So any new grants or CO allocations today?

Hi All!

I was finally able to submit my application!!! Thanks to some expert advice in the Expat Forum website, there is a tip to get the submit to work.

Here is what one needs to do in order to Submit a saved application:

1. Log into the online saved application.

2. In every page of the saved application, EDIT each and ever text field. Make sure that you do NOT "Save" the application at any stand point.

3. Continue to "edit and re-enter" all the text fields in the entire application until you reach Step 17 / 17. Remember NOT to save!

4. Now when the user clicks on "Next" in the last step, it takes him / her to the Application Summary page and then the Credit Card details page!

So looks like the system expects a page / data refresh in every step of the online application. Just that one does not need to save the application. Hope this information helps! :biggrin:

Trying to upload the documents now but not so worried because I heard from an agent-friend that we can always email the docs to the CO once assigned!

Hi everybody

congratulations to all those who lodged their application

after a long time I'm here again and got my positive SS from WA and waiting for invitation!

I need help from those who lodged their application successfully about the checklist of documents that I should prepare to upload on the system and any other recommendations

thankkss

Congratulations Home :)

I have applied for 190 visa on 9th sept. Until today I did not get any ACK email from GSM for my application.

Also I have a doubt regarding meds. when do we get request IDs from the time of applying online?

can we go directly to the clinics mentioned in the GSM site without request IDs?

Please tell me..

thank you.

Guest shohagkuet

Hi...Congratulation for your Visa...Me too also got 475 Visa on 27 Jun'12 and now applied for 190 visa....Have u uploaded anything related to 475 visa or just notify them about your previous visa???

appreciate your feedback...

Guest shohagkuet
Hello guys / mates,

Just want to thank everyone in here. We got our 190 visa today! yes we have been granted our 190 visas! We are just so lucky probably because we had our 475 granted a few weeks earlier before we lodged our 190 visa application. Wish you all the best. Your visas will be granted shortly. They move really fast with the new system, probably at this point, your applications have been assigned with the COs already.

Hi...Congratulation for your Visa...Me too also got 475 Visa on 27 Jun'12 and now applied for 190 visa....Have u uploaded anything related to 475 visa or just notify them about your previous visa???

Thank you everyone. Wish you all the best with your applications.

We did inform the Client Support Officer ( not the CO) that we were 475 holders however I am not sure if that was necessary. Since our visas are associated with our passports, the DIAC has that information in their system. Our Co did not even ask for our medical results, form 80 or anything. He asked us for a proof of payment from my employer. I scanned a collection of the payslips and sent them to him via email. I clicked "send" and went to take a shower. When i got out of the shower... our visas had already been granted. It definitely was the most surreal experience which I have ever had...

We sent a thank note to our CO after my visa was granted he said that I was the second person who was granted the 190 visa since they launched SkillSelect.

Oh wow,congrats Home that's fantastic news!I'm in a somewhat similar situation,my 485 visa was granted in April so I wasn't asked for form 80,Police clearances etc as I'd submitted them just before the grant.However,coming from a high risk country,it may take a bit longer,won't stop me from keeping my fingers crossed.And #2...:notworthy:

Hi "Home".....Congratulation for your Visa:wink:

hope you best times in Australiaaaaa

I lodged my application on September 14 and now I am attaching the documents. Is it necessary to attach the proof of insurance payment for my work or just the letter of work experiences from my office is enough?

another question is that if I make any mistake in attaching documents will it be possible to correct it? for instance I attached my birth certificate in the wrong category of National ID Card! how can I correct it?