11th August - not long now

Katiem

Thanks. Did you guys receive any acknowledgement for your visa applications from GSM Adelaide?

Hi,

Yes, I received an email acknowledging my valid visa application but this came through overnight, the day after I applied. I'd have thought you would have received this by now though? Have you checked junk mail?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skillselect messaged me that my EOI wa deopped (or whatever the wording was) now that I lodged my visa. That was within 24 hours

Oh yeah!! I had a mini heart attack when I received that one. I knew I'd applied but reading that my EOI had been postponed/cancelled was a bit scary!

Oh yeah!! I had a mini heart attack when I received that one. I knew I'd applied but reading that my EOI had been postponed/cancelled was a bit scary!

Me too! I sctually hoped we got a CO the next day, this looked like the opposite :D

Did you receive another mail regarding your visum than the EOI dropped message? That is the only one I got.

In skillselect it now says "visa lodged" on te right.

I got the e-mail too acknowledging receipt of my application,grant of bridging visa etc and notification that my EOI had been suspended as I'd applied.On the actual application page,there's nothing next to status,just a question mark.And below that under attach documents,there's nothing,even though I've attached all my documents.Is the reflection of documents attached only visible once a CO has been assigned?

I got the e-mail too acknowledging receipt of my application,grant of bridging visa etc and notification that my EOI had been suspended as I'd applied.On the actual application page,there's nothing next to status,just a question mark.And below that under attach documents,there's nothing,even though I've attached all my documents.Is the reflection of documents attached only visible once a CO has been assigned?

No idea on that I'm afraid ... still not been able to load my documents! :mad:

In skillselect (the eoi environment, NOT the location where you upload your comunets) it says "status:lodged" on the right top side. We don't have a cas officer yet as far as I know.

Anyone heard of someone getting their CO or even visa through skillselect already?

How is everybody doing? Do you have your CO assigned yet? We have managed to upload more than half of our documents to the server.

Have a great weekend everyone. Hopefully there will be some new development next week.

How is everybody doing? Do you have your CO assigned yet? We have managed to upload more than half of our documents to the server.

Have a great weekend everyone. Hopefully there will be some new development next week.

I haven't heard of anyone getting a CO already since skillselect or since august the 11th. We got all our documents uploaded (on the 13th of august), frontloaded our PCC and we did our meds (but the meds couldn't be entered in the system...so some struggle there).

I couldn't sleep last night so logged on at about 4am ... the system worked much better then and I managed to upload all of my remaining documents. :cute:

No CO but I wouldn't expect anyone to get one for at least the next few weeks! I think I read they'd be allocated around 4 weeks after lodging?!

I couldn't sleep last night so logged on at about 4am ... the system worked much better then and I managed to upload all of my remaining documents. :cute:

No CO but I wouldn't expect anyone to get one for at least the next few weeks! I think I read they'd be allocated around 4 weeks after lodging?!

Yes, We had our CO assigned for our 475 visa application three weeks after lodging (28 June 2012) . It might take them longer to process the 190 visa though. I just wonder if we have to inform them that we are 475 visa holders or they have that information in the system?

Hi guys, can I ask if after the error, you re-uploaded the files when the status above (in the "next steps") is not changed (to required/received) eventhough it can already be seen in the list of attachments below?

Also, has anyone of you used an "other(specify)" type for several files but only one was displayed above? Thanks

I have another question, regarding this part in the checklist:

Applicants who are required to meet the points test must provide evidence to

support their claims against each relevant criterion.

should a file be made containing the criteria and points that you claim? or when it says 'evidence', does it mean the files that you uploaded which support your claim? Thanks

I haven't heard of anyone getting a CO already since skillselect or since august the 11th. We got all our documents uploaded (on the 13th of august), frontloaded our PCC and we did our meds (but the meds couldn't be entered in the system...so some struggle there).

Hi FOL,

Did you do your medicals before or after applying for your visa? I didn't think you could do medicals until the CO asks you for them?

Paul

I have another question, regarding this part in the checklist:

Applicants who are required to meet the points test must provide evidence to

support their claims against each relevant criterion.

should a file be made containing the criteria and points that you claim? or when it says 'evidence', does it mean the files that you uploaded which support your claim? Thanks

You don't need to create a file summarising everything, just follow the items detailed in the document checklist ie - for the "evidence of age" you could use your passport bio page. When you click to attach somethng, just use the dropdown lists to explain what each document is showing.

Hope this helps.

Got an email from DIAC this morning confirming we now have a case officer for our 190 visa application, and have booked our medicals for 3rd September!

Oh wow!! That's much quicker than I was expecting! Congrats :smile:

and good luck to the rest of us, can't be long now!

Hi. I got an email from them too but it was sent to my authorized recipient's email. It has attachments such as acknowledgement that the visa application was assessed as valid and the health examination list. Do you have these too?

Hi. I got an email from them too but it was sent to my authorized recipient's email. It has attachments such as acknowledgement that the visa application was assessed as valid and the health examination list. Do you have these too?

Yes, we got all of those.