11th August - not long now

Katiem

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep trying, but the screen keeps getting blank after it is "preparing our application".

Did the people who successively lodge their application have this happen before their success as well?

No. There had been "Error 500" messages before successful attempt.

I was invited on 09/07/2012. There's no difference in points quantity for 190th visa. There the state decides whether to invite you or not.

I've got 75 points for 190th.

As far as I understand, there wasn't an invitation round today. Today was the first day when those who were invited earlier must have been allowed to lodge applications...

Regards,

Kostya.

Hi everybody

congratulations to all those who got an invitation:smile:

Kostaya, Katiem, FOL, Arabidopsis, Symeteor,... well done to all of you:wink:

I'm a new member claiming 65 points for subclass 190 and applied for WA SS. I suggest to prepare a database so that it can be used by others waiting for invitation to know their rough ranking. I've made a table so please fill it if possible in order to help your friends.

Thankkkkssss

Table.jpg

Table.jpg

Hey!

Some additional info from DIAC.

I wrote a query to team 5 regarding medical examination procedures, difference in Visa lodgement officer and CO, about CO allocation terms. Their answer about CO allocation term is very formal, however, medicals clarification might be useful...

I provide there answer below:

Dear Mr XXX,

Thank you for your email.

Once your application has been allocated to a Case Officer (Visa Lodgement Officer) they will request for your and your family members to undergo health examinations.

Skilled Independent (Subclass 175) visa and Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa are both permanent visa types. If you have undertaken or are due to undertake health examination for your Skilled Independent (Subclass 175) visa application then this health examination can be used for your Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa application.

If you wish to do your health examinations before your Case Officer makes the request, you will be required to provide your panel doctor when the Health Request ID for each of the migrating applicants in your application. The Health Request IDs are as follows:

XXX (Primary Applicant, Male, XXX): Health Request ID XXX

XXX (Migrating Dependent, Female, XXX): Health Request ID XXX

XXX (Secondary Applicant, Female, XXX): Health Request ID XXX

From 1 July 2012, the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship set new priority processing arrangements for certain skilled migration visas. Applications for Skilled - Sponsored (subclass 190) visa are classed in priority group 3 and it is anticipated 190 visa application should be allocated to Case Officers within 4 weeks of the application being lodged. Once the application has been allocated to a Case Officer, the Case Officer will assess the application.

For further information regarding allocation times please refer to http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

As Skilled - Nominated (subclass 190) visa application are classed in priority group 3 it is anticipated that it would take 6 months for a 190 visa application to be processed by a Case Officer after it has been allocated to them.

For further information regarding processing times please refer to

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

I hope this information is of assistance to you. If you have any further queries please feel free to contact me.

Yours sincerely

So, the conclusions:

1. We got some obstacles with front loading of meds... They might be overcome by contacting the DIAC, However, it's not clear which ID they provided for me - from 175th or from 190th app.

2. Meds results from 175th app are suitable for 190th app.

3. Real CO allocation terms are not clear...

Regards,

Kostya.

I lodged my application on 11 Aug, and I upload almost all the files into the system.

But today, I can't login the website (https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login), I always get the error message 'The system is currently unavailable.'....

But meantime, it seems that who lodged their application today can login the system without any error...

Anyone has the same problem with me? I'm wondering that maybe my data was stored on the test server....:((((

Hey!

Some additional info from DIAC.

I wrote a query to team 5 regarding medical examination procedures, difference in Visa lodgement officer and CO, about CO allocation terms. Their answer about CO allocation term is very formal, however, medicals clarification might be useful...

I provide there answer below:

So, the conclusions:

1. We got some obstacles with front loading of meds... They might be overcome by contacting the DIAC, However, it's not clear which ID they provided for me - from 175th or from 190th app.

2. Meds results from 175th app are suitable for 190th app.

3. Real CO allocation terms are not clear...

Regards,

Kostya.

Hi Kostya,

We managed to lodge our 190 visa however we have not completed uploading our documents yet as uploading always results in timeouts.

Thanks. I think they meant to provide you ID(s) for 190 visa. We recently went through the med exams for our 475 visas and the doctor whom we talked with, said "one applicant needs only one health ID for his or her visa application(S) because your medical record is always attached to your ID in the eHealth system". We would like to verify this information too however have not had the chance to do so.

Do you mind if I ask if you follow this checklist to upload your supporting documents?

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/checklists/190-applicant-checklist.pdf

You have not been located a case officer for your 175 yet?

Cheers,

Hazel

Hi Kostya,

We managed to lodge our 190 visa however we have not completed uploading our documents yet as uploading always results in timeouts.

Thanks. I think they meant to provide you ID(s) for 190 visa. We recently went through the med exams for our 475 visas and the doctor whom we talked with, said "one applicant needs only one health ID for his or her visa application(S) because your medical record is always attached to your ID in the eHealth system". We would like to verify this information too however have not had the chance to do so.

Do you mind if I ask if you follow this checklist to upload your supporting documents?

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/checklists/190-applicant-checklist.pdf

You have not been located a case officer for your 175 yet?

Cheers,

Hazel

Hi!

Yes, generally I followed this checklist. However, I added some docs I had ready - Forms 1221 and 80 for me and spouse.

And front loaded PCCs.

I don't have CO for 175th. Otherwise I'd followed 175th way till end.

Just have tried to make an appointment for meds. Clinic staff stated that they don't see my Health Request IDs. They don't see TRN for 190th visa as well.

So made an appointment using my 175th TRN.

Regards,

Kostya

I've been trying to attach documents all morning and so far ..... 2 complete! That's an average of 1 document every 2.5 hours. Lightening speed! ha ha

Part of me thinks I should give up for now and try again in a couple of days when the system is feeling less grouchy but I'd much rather just get it all done!

I hear ya Katiem,haven't uploaded a single document as it keeps timing me out,but I've filled in my details and paid.Considering giving it a few days but I really just want the process to be over!I tip my hat to all of you who've already applied,that must've required some serious patience!

Hi!

Yes, generally I followed this checklist. However, I added some docs I had ready - Forms 1221 and 80 for me and spouse.

And front loaded PCCs.

I don't have CO for 175th. Otherwise I'd followed 175th way till end.

Just have tried to make an appointment for meds. Clinic staff stated that they don't see my Health Request IDs. They don't see TRN for 190th visa as well.

So made an appointment using my 175th TRN.

Regards,

Kostya

Thanks. What is " And front loaded PCCs."?

We have managed to upload very few documents so far. The system is not responding...I am not complaining though

I hear ya Katiem,haven't uploaded a single document as it keeps timing me out,but I've filled in my details and paid.Considering giving it a few days but I really just want the process to be over!I tip my hat to all of you who've already applied,that must've required some serious patience!

I gave up in the end and today I can't even login so that's it for now. Will leave it a few days and hope it gets better. Although, with new invites going out yesterday I think the system issues will get worse before they get better!

Oh well, the main bit has been done now, we're into the final stretch :smile:

Thanks. What is " And front loaded PCCs."?

We have managed to upload very few documents so far. The system is not responding...I am not complaining though

I was lucky to secure an application at about 13-00 AEST and spent about 16 hours after that to upload all documents... So, I managed to upload all documents for me, my wife and our daughter (including PCCs, which I had prepared earlier), when system had been working little better.

They recommend to wait for query for PCC, but it's also possible to get them in advance and front load them before such a query

Edited by Kostya

Looks like there's quite a few of us in the 190 lodged group now :cute:

It'll be interesting to see the timelines from here...wonder if it really will speed things up as the DIAC suggested.

Thanks. Did you guys receive any acknowledgement for your visa applications from GSM Adelaide?