Sign in to follow this  
Guest umairahmad

What to do after EOI

Guest umairahmad

Hi All,

i am new to this forum, just took my IELTS with L:8.5, R:7, W:7, S:6.5 and Skills Assessment for 'System Analyst' to be positive for 9 years and 10 Months. Lodged the EOI.

can anybody tell me why to separately apply for South Australia State Sponsorship when EOI is there and

all states can check the EOIs and EOI itself offers to apply for state sponsorship (Subclass 190) then why do we need to apply for state sponsorship separately.

also please tell me how long will the state sponsorship take........... applied on 07/08/2012.

Thnx!!!!!

Welcome to PIO

Dont know how long State Nomination will take - but DIAC inviting a set number of people at the moment who have received State Nomination - once DIAC gives more places more people will be invited.

You need to apply seperatly to the states so that you can meet the states criteria - and that you have funds to be able to settle and have done research on jobs and the area etc. The states dont have the time to sit and trawl through the EOI - well not at the moment anyway.

Guest umairahmad

Thanx Bro for the info........ two more things i want to know...

1. I have applied for state sponsorship and now i want to improve my ielts score, so how will i convey the score to the state, do i need to reapply???? or only update the score in my EOI???

2. Can i apply for a skill that is closely related to my assessed skill and i have experience of it as well, (i.e) i have my skills assessed as 'System Analyst' and i can also work as 'Analyst Programmer' so can i apply for state nomination as an 'Analyst Programmer' ????

Please guide!