julkernine

Sample Job reference letter of a ICT Business Analyst

Hi,

So far I've found many useful information on this forum. I also found the members & moderators very helpful and proactive. No I want to share some of my confession with all, so that any one can help me out.

I'm Software Project Manager, worked for three organizations so far. My job specifications matches closely with the job specifications of 261111-ICT Business Analyst.

Now I want to apply for the Sub Cluss-190 with nomination form Western Australia. My Question is:

1. Does ICT Business Analyst accepted by Western Australia or not?

2. Does any one applied for this catagory "ICT Business Analyst" for assessment to ACS. Can I get a sample Job Reference Letter of ICT Business Analyst?

Regards,

Julker Nine

Hi

Sorry everything has changed since we received our visas but hopefully someone will be along who can help. There are a few ICT threads around

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

ad reference letter: make sure that it covers as many of the ANZCO code requirements as possible (http://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/7641/ICT-Skills-Assessment-Code-Descriptions-1-July-2012-V2.pdf) plus general requirements as in has been working fulltime (that is x hours per week) etc pp. Then you should be fine!

Thank you very much for the info...The document you shared really helped me. Still if I could get a sample reference letter then I would be more confirm how should I mention my tasks related with the ICT Business Analyst.

Julker

Guest marcog
Thank you very much for the info...The document you shared really helped me. Still if I could get a sample reference letter then I would be more confirm how should I mention my tasks related with the ICT Business Analyst.

Julker

Hello! Did you get the reference letter?

I am interested to that...