shipping from n.ireland to perth

NPKA

Guest simpsonhoney

You can get the best and cheapest quotes online. Almost every removal company has its website on Internet and they deal online. I also reseached a lot on removal companies during my move and found a trusted company that gave me quotes in my budget with some extra services. For more information visit company website.

• 10 months later...

Not a good idea to use McGimpsey Brothers anyway. Just used them for a move from Northern Ireland to England. They managed to use a stanley knife across my table that had traveled to and from Australia without a scratch on it. Had many items damaged including the house! We used Grace from Perth and not a single thing was damaged until McGimpseys got their hands on it! I would try and find another company in Northern Ireland

Not a good idea to use McGimpsey Brothers anyway. Just used them for a move from Northern Ireland to England. They managed to use a stanley knife across my table that had traveled to and from Australia without a scratch on it. Had many items damaged including the house! We used Grace from Perth and not a single thing was damaged until McGimpseys got their hands on it! I would try and find another company in Northern Ireland

I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Hopefully you had it covered. My leather chairs were cut by Grace on this side in perth when they were unpacking. Really annoying. Hope you get it all sorted. Best of luck.