Ohhh heck

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yazaid
Yazaid

Congrates

May i know why did u choose Melb??Did u get job there?

Not really Renji, But I searched online for jobs across Australia using http://www.seek.com.au and I found that Melbourne has the maximum number of IT vacancies.

What about you?

Yazaid

I really dont know where maximum jobs, but i think sydney wil have more. Most of the jobs are filled by references and consultances in Aus than advertising.profesional network like Linked In,ACS and all can help it seems.

But you will get job only if u r in Aus.

All the best :)

Guest WantToBeInOz

Oh Gr8 news Sandy !! :) Hope, you will get a CO allocated soon.... So eager to see that...bcoz i am too close to you.. (1st Jun) :)

We finally have progress, no CO but when I just checked we have moved onto 'Application being processed further' :ssign19:

Fantastic news sandym! We are still waiting (submitted 19.5.12)! Can I ask you ,and any others too, if your documents (ie passport, birth cert etc) changed to 'met' after you uploaded them? Mine still says 'required' and I am panicking more now you've had news?

Fantastic news sandym! We are still waiting (submitted 19.5.12)! Can I ask you ,and any others too, if your documents (ie passport, birth cert etc) changed to 'met' after you uploaded them? Mine still says 'required' and I am panicking more now you've had news?

No they didn't, they still say required, so you can stop panicking, mind you that's easier said than done isn't it. We really wonder how they pick the order of the applications, the seems no logic in it does it.

Hi Ooh Heck as long as you have. tRN and your application states processing further along with a receipt you're ok. Docs will state required until a CO is assigned and has reviewed them at which point they'll be updated to met or you'll get an email requesting further docs.

I thought the application process was painful but the waiting is worse

Morning everyone. Hope you've all had the chance to look at the diac website this morning as processing times have been updated. In the last 2 weeks they have processed almost two months worth of applications - moving from 23rd jan to 19th march!! Happy Friday one and all!!

Guest melanie79

yay! thats great news!!! roll on june applicants soon!!!

Morning everyone. Hope you've all had the chance to look at the diac website this morning as processing times have been updated. In the last 2 weeks they have processed almost two months worth of applications - moving from 23rd jan to 19th march!! Happy Friday one and all!!

Hi Ooh Heck as long as you have. tRN and your application states processing further along with a receipt you're ok. Docs will state required until a CO is assigned and has reviewed them at which point they'll be updated to met or you'll get an email requesting further docs.

I thought the application process was painful but the waiting is worse

Thank you embassy. I didn't realise I could be so 'twitchy' until we started this process! And now breathe........

Guest wallen

Hi All

I applied on the 14th June and still waiting for CO. Hopefully soon, we all probably expected to wait much longer but knowing that others are getting CO's who applied around the same time is a killer :sad:

Hopefully real soon

Hi, my OH is a Quantity Surveyor but i'm not sure if occupation comes into it when they allocate CO's. Thanks for the congrats :)

Have you applied?

Great News Jeniffer...whats yr skill ? Any idea whether COs are allocated based on the skill mentioned in the application ?

Guest WantToBeInOz

Yes jeniffer, applied on 1st june under the analyst programmer occupation. Coming to the CO allocation, i dont think it is as straight as "first come first serve..".

Hi WantToBeInOz,

I'm sure you'll get a CO really soon. My thoery is that certain CO's are trained to deal with certain skills so that is why their seems to be no logic to the allocation of a CO. So if say your skills were assessed by Vetassass you would be in a queue for only certain CO's or if like us your skills were assessed by AIQS, then you would be in a queue for another set of CO's. I'm sure they only work on a certain amount at any one time and are 'topped up' with new cases at regular intervals. This is just my thoery, I have no insider information :)

QUOTE=WantToBeInOz;1935930716]Yes jeniffer, applied on 1st june under the analyst programmer occupation. Coming to the CO allocation, i dont think it is as straight as "first come first serve..".

Guest WantToBeInOz

Thank you fr the valuable info, Jeniffer. Your theory definitely sounds logical... with the current pace, I may get a CO allocated soon...hopefully in a month .. :) am i so optimistic ???? :)

Hi All,

Indeed...reading the threads intently and encourgaging that some people are getting assigned so quickly. We're hoping for the best (CO assigned in next 3 months, say), but preparing for the worst (some point in early 2013). The DIAC website updates fortnightly, and certainly over the last month it has been ticking over ok. Progress is matching the weeks as they pass (if that makes sense?!). On this basis, we're certainly hoping to have CO assigned by December.

Lets keep on updating so we can monitor progress....race ya!! :cool:

How can you get to know that which date cases are being sorted out for CO or PCC/Medicals. Any helpful links.

Waiting