Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Form 185 is a 2 pages form that will be filled-up and signed by my wife, we will just scan and send it through email... I hope you are right, Let us wait and see what will be the processing period for this kind of stuff..,

How about the others any update on your meds guys?

Form 185 is a 2 pages form that will be filled-up and signed by my wife, we will just scan and send it through email... I hope you are right, Let us wait and see what will be the processing period for this kind of stuff..,

How about the others any update on your meds guys?

Nope, still waiting... :cry:

Guest trasi
Well done!!!

Can you tell me what date you were referred? and are you on a 176?.

Hi

No, im on a 457..... medicals referred 23/7...... got visa 01/08.

Good luck to all those still waiting xx

whoah... we were referred on the same date. Hopefully we hear something soon

Stay in touch in this thread. I aksed my CO for 28 day extension, because I'm waiting for my FBI PCC /hopefully the last document/ - now my deadline is the end of the month /hope the FBI PCC will come at the end of the month, been 2 weeks since they receive the documents/. Good luck to you all.

Guest EMhinds

Yes the question was addressed to you and cheers mate for your response, I applied for the 457 visa. All the best with your endeavours

Guest jaycris
After 67 days of waiting for the meds to be finalised,,finally our worries and frustrations came to an end!!! Our visas were granted TODAY!!!

Congrats!!

Guest String bean

Hi everybody,

Our meds have all been changed to finalised after having been referred (for no particular reason it seems....) on the 29th of June.

Hope this gives someone else some hope that theirs will be next....

Now for the visa :wink:

Hi everybody,

Our meds have all been changed to finalised after having been referred (for no particular reason it seems....) on the 29th of June.

Congrats dude!!!:wink:

Edited by megawatts

ah so pleased for you megawatts,you must be so relieved and excited! good luck and best wishes for the next phase of the journey you've now entered :biggrin:

still no news from me but you've given me hope that we'll all get there eventually x

Hi everybody,

hopefully yours will be done pretty soon, congrats on getting finalized though, must be a huge weight off your mind x

Guest kenken91

Hi everybody,Our meds have all been changed to finalised after having been referred (for no particular reason it seems....) on the 29th of June. Hope this gives someone else some hope that theirs will be next....Now for the visa :wink:

Congrats!!!same day referred, but still no change:arghh:, hopefully, mine will be done in a couple of days....many thanks for your update~

Edited by kenken91