Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Mine were referred the same day. I'm getting tired of checking the status page myself. I'm *hoping* it happens sometime this week, but it doesn't seem likely at this point...

I think my mind would be in a bigger turmoil if this site did not exist, it is at least a little reassuring to know others are in the same boat!!:eek:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still nothing for me :no: have sent an email off last night to my CO to see if she can find anything out but no reply yet although bit early for that. Otherwise its back to the checking, waiting, checking, waiting, checking again just in case, waiting, then checking again just cos I can't help myself etc etc etc :arghh:

still nothing for me :no: have sent an email off last night to my CO to see if she can find anything out but no reply yet although bit early for that. Otherwise its back to the checking, waiting, checking, waiting, checking again just in case, waiting, then checking again just cos I can't help myself etc etc etc :arghh:

The feeling is mutual.. I even have memorized my trn and passport numbers that I could recite and write them backwards...:biglaugh:

Guest EMhinds

Man I am happy for you I was referred on 30/07/12 and judging by yours I am sure I will get mine too soon. By the way which visa did you apply for?

Hi all,

I haven't posted on this thread in a while but wanted to share some good news. I got my 457 visa approved yesterday!

applied 21/6, medical 26/6, referred 9/7 , finalised 26/7 and final approval 1/08. ( just in time as booked flights 13/8)

I called my CO a few days after the status changed to finalised on e- tracker, and she processed the rest of my visa same day. This does seem to suggest it is GH, and not the CO which changes the status, as she had not noticed that they were finalised, and not taken further action until I called. Just a thought.

Best of luck to those still waiting, I hope you all hear soon as those sleepless nights are really awful. Hope you hear soon

Hi all,

I haven't posted on this thread in a while but wanted to share some good news. I got my 457 visa approved yesterday!

applied 21/6, medical 26/6, referred 9/7 , finalised 26/7 and final approval 1/08. ( just in time as booked flights 13/8)

I called my CO a few days after the status changed to finalised on e- tracker, and she processed the rest of my visa same day. This does seem to suggest it is GH, and not the CO which changes the status, as she had not noticed that they were finalised, and not taken further action until I called. Just a thought.

Best of luck to those still waiting, I hope you all hear soon as those sleepless nights are really awful. Hope you hear soon

A million congratulations to you sarah!!!:biggrin:.. Well i got an email today with CO requesting for f815 health undertaking.. i think if i provided them with this doc..it will take sometime again to finalise evrything...:embarrassed:

Guest jaycris

Well, megawatts, two things.

1 - at least there's some movement.

2 - I think it should speed up because your case is already being processed and not in queue. =)

Hi all,

Congratulations on getting your visa! I've just checked and prgress the referreal is now showing as 'finalised' for all 3 of us so I shall wait (impatiently!) until tuesday and then e-mail my CO as he's been very good so far at responding and fingers crossed he'll make a (positive) decision at that point!

It was the silliest thing we were referred for anyway so has been worth chasing the medical panel Dr to send further info which he apparently did on the weekend!