Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Does anyone have an information on pre visa application Medicals?

been reading about it Australian government website but it's not clear who or if anyone can have a medical screening first. My partner and I both have medical issues that we would like to know before paying out thousands for the visa!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
My medical is now all completed. I guess it's waiting time for the visa processing.

Hi,

Can someone please tell me, once 603-chest investigation is completed and all the report uploaded, how much time it takes for VISA decision?

medical report again goes in the queue of MOC or as soon as reports are uploaded, decision is made?

Hi guys, Anybody here who are still waiting for the results of their medical assessment from MOC for more than 30 days? Who suffers the same dilemna as me? Mine were refered last May 31, 2012 and until now I still have'nt a clue when Global health will start to get a look at them.. It's quiet frustrating...

hey.. how do you know that your medicals are referred? did you have a CO? Mine are going to be referred for sure (maybe they are already), but i dnt know how to trace it..I submitted my medicals on around third week of may..when did you submitt and after how many days did they referred it to MOC?..

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
hey.. how do you know that your medicals are referred? did you have a CO? Mine are going to be referred for sure (maybe they are already), but i dnt know how to trace it..I submitted my medicals on around third week of may..when did you submitt and after how many days did they referred it to MOC?..

Thank you

Hi swavik, sorry I might not answer your question correctly, coz it's more than 2years since I was on your shoe.., and not so sure about the changes in MOC or DIAC policies, but during my time, If my memory serves me correctly, my CO had e-mailed me my client number and given me procedures to monitor the progress or the status of my application in DIAC website.. I don't know if this still applicable nowadays..

well good luck to all of you aspiring migrants.. & Godspeed!!!:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

hey,

thank you for your reply dear..i was busy with my exam so i did not check the forum for long..The procedure that u are saying is not applicable currently..

The news is on 3rd sept we received an email asking for the Health Undertaking to be signed for myself and my daughter..

We have submitted the same last week..But the status is still 'REQUIRED'...

What do you say?since they have asked for an Health UNdertaking is it that the Grant is on the way? kept my fingers crossed.

Anyone who has signed the form 815 and waiting for the reply?

Thank you very much for your reply..

Hi swavik, sorry I might not answer your question correctly, coz it's more than 2years since I was on your shoe.., and not so sure about the changes in MOC or DIAC policies, but during my time, If my memory serves me correctly, my CO had e-mailed me my client number and given me procedures to monitor the progress or the status of my application in DIAC website.. I don't know if this still applicable nowadays..

well good luck to all of you aspiring migrants.. & Godspeed!!!:wink:

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys

does any know knows what does it mean when MOC says medicals DEFERRED and don't have sufficient information to say that weather you meet health assessments or not.

our medicals deferred on 13.Aug.2014 and asked for more information ...we sent that on same day...then in November we got CO allocated and he sent us the same letter from MOC that further information required and medicals deferred...we sent again now....whats all this going on....we have not yet been said clearly what further tests required..this is really stressing us out and we keep thinking everyday..called panel clinic and they said everything was alright..don't know if they are obliged to say truth or not about results..please help if anyone any information regarding this..

• 2 months later...