Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Hello,

Our medical center submitted our medicals on 16th June to DIAC and after couple of days submission our daughter (3.5 yrs old) medicals were showing as final on the e visa portal but medicals for both of us were showing required. I contacted CO she said its with global health officer and till yet we have no news from CO or no change on the portal.

Can someone tell me how much time they are taking to finalize medicals these days if referred.

Cheers.

As per my information MOC is clearing the cases of Mid of July. I have read on other forms of immigration and 2-3 people have received grant and their medical clearance news whom medical was referred.

So i think your medical are clear now or will be finalized in a couple of days. Please keep touch with your CO now.

Best of luck

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per my information MOC is clearing the cases of Mid of July. I have read on other forms of immigration and 2-3 people have received grant and their medical clearance news whom medical was referred.

So i think your medical are clear now or will be finalized in a couple of days. Please keep touch with your CO now.

Best of luck

Thanks, this is great information.

Cheers.

I'm really surprised (pleasantly so) that we're seeing people with July referrals get referred medicals through! I'd thought the average wait was 3-4 months... I'd be glad if they really were on mid-July because that would mean mine were probably done by now. Though... everyone's probably takes a different amount of time. I'm probably dreaming, haha.

I'm really surprised (pleasantly so) that we're seeing people with July referrals get referred medicals through! I'd thought the average wait was 3-4 months... I'd be glad if they really were on mid-July because that would mean mine were probably done by now. Though... everyone's probably takes a different amount of time. I'm probably dreaming, haha.

when u submitted ur medicals?

My panel doc submitted my medicals to DIAC in mid-June. Not sure of the exact date they were referred.

I would suggest you to call DIAC and ask them about medical status and also check with them when they received it.

btw, have you submitted medicals through courier or you used emedicals ?

I would suggest you to call DIAC and ask them about medical status and also check with them when they received it.

btw, have you submitted medicals through courier or you used emedicals ?

I think medicals for partner visas work differently. My panel doctor submitted them directly to DIAC via eHealth.

I am currently deliberating contacting my CO to see if I can get some kind of update... however, I do have some medical issues that could be problematic, so it may be better not to bug them about it.

I think medicals for partner visas work differently. My panel doctor submitted them directly to DIAC via eHealth.

I am currently deliberating contacting my CO to see if I can get some kind of update... however, I do have some medical issues that could be problematic, so it may be better not to bug them about it.

i see, if you have some medical history then its good decision to not to ping them again and again ... let them do their work calmly :)

btw, these days medical finalization time is between 40-50 days.

wish you all the best and a speedy grant.

Yes, exactly... Average processing time for US PMVs is usually five months... though lately we've seen people waiting longer. Still holding out hope that since I'm almost to five months I'll see a grant soon. Missing my fiance so bad it's unbelievable right now. :unsure:

Thanks for your well-wishes. :yes:

Edited by CollegeGirl

Yes, exactly... Average processing time for US PMVs is usually five months... though lately we've seen people waiting longer. Still holding out hope that since I'm almost to five months I'll see a grant soon. Missing my fiance so bad it's unbelievable right now. :unsure:

Thanks for your well-wishes. :)

Just noticed your timelines in ur signatures, please have a look on my complete timelines. i started process in 2010 :laugh:

My fiance and I have been apart since July 2010 because he moved to Australia and there was no appropriate visa for me to join him at that point. We've been engaged now since October 2012... had to wait on his PR to come through before we could apply for the fiance visa in April. So... I understand. If you're at least with your spouse while you wait... count your blessings. :)

My fiance and I have been apart since July 2010 because he moved to Australia and there was no appropriate visa for me to join him at that point. We've been engaged now since October 2012... had to wait on his PR to come through before we could apply for the fiance visa in April. So... I understand. If you're at least with your spouse while you wait... count your blessings. :)

Thats very right, understand that. Wait is more painful if partner is not along. :dull:

Hi,

Can anyone answer on my below quries?

I have few questions in regards to my mrs medical that after having done the medical 2 weeks back she called High Commission to check medical is received by HC or not, she was told by her CO that medical is cleared, on last Friday 30th Aug, she called again for a follow up and she was told that her medical is cleared and her file is still in processing stages, pending some clarifications. Please note that no further documents have been asked.

Does her medical is All Cleared and ready for CO to make decision. Based on the above conversation what time frame should I expect for visa grant?

Thanks.

Hi Shawais

How you got to know the Mid Finalized status.

Please know me the process ,how to find it out.

Hi,

You can see it through e visa portal. log to your portal and on main page you can see status of medicals.

first its showing medicals received and then showing medicals finalized.

if your medicals are still showing required or requested or referred then its mean its not finalized yet.

Hi guys

Can someone please tell me how long I should have to wait for my medical to be finalised? It has been referred.

My wife and I did our medicals on the 17th July. Hers was finalised but mine was referred.

Thanks in advance

We submitted our medicals on 15th July and ours are finalized on 3rd sept. keeping current trend in mind i think your medicals should be finalized in this week or maximum next week.

Hi,

Can anyone answer on my below quries?

I have few questions in regards to my mrs medical that after having done the medical 2 weeks back she called High Commission to check medical is received by HC or not, she was told by her CO that medical is cleared, on last Friday 30th Aug, she called again for a follow up and she was told that her medical is cleared and her file is still in processing stages, pending some clarifications. Please note that no further documents have been asked.

Does her medical is All Cleared and ready for CO to make decision. Based on the above conversation what time frame should I expect for visa grant?

Thanks.

If the medicals are cleared its mean then its mean their medical requirements are met. but for the visa grant notifications some final approvals are in process which might take 1-2 weeks max.

Thank you so much Shawais. I’m bit relieved now.

Hope your case will be finalized soon.

If the medicals are cleared its mean then its mean their medical requirements are met. but for the visa grant notifications some final approvals are in process which might take 1-2 weeks max.

We submitted our medicals on 15th July and ours are finalized on 3rd sept. keeping current trend in mind i think your medicals should be finalized in this week or maximum next week.

Hi Shawais

Thanks for your help mate. That's great, maybe my grant will come shortly then.

I just saw your timeline and see you have been working on your visa since 2010!! The last year has been hectic and stressful for me, so can't imagine going through the process for 3 years!! Madness! Anyway good luck and hope you get your grant very soon!