Stuju

Only 10 more sleeps & i don't care if it's raining in the uk

:biggrin:Yaaaaaaaa we are almost on our way only 10 more sleeps to go. Removals went last week of June & we are now in a holiday rental, hubby finishes work next tuesday & then we have a few days to unwind before we fly on Saturday the 28th

Never thought this time would come have been waiting for so so long, can't begin to tell you how excited we are

** Here There,Where Ever Be Happy**

I don’t know your story Stuju but I can see you’re excited to be returning, and just wanted to wish you well. Your timing is good, as rumour has it that the jet stream that is apparently responsible for this rubbish weather is in the process of shifting, and we could actually experience some nice sunny, summer, days within the next couple of weeks. Add all the Olympic activities to that and it really is ‘welcome home!'

I hope all works out as planned and hoped for :smile: Tx

Edited by tea4too
can't spell

:biggrin:Yaaaaaaaa we are almost on our way only 10 more sleeps to go. Removals went last week of June & we are now in a holiday rental, hubby finishes work next tuesday & then we have a few days to unwind before we fly on Saturday the 28th

Never thought this time would come have been waiting for so so long, can't begin to tell you how excited we are

stu , the summer has been truly awfull ........but they reckon better weather from the weekend ? .........it so bloody GREEN though

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Just wanted to wish you all the best. I remember you posting years ago, how unhappy you were. Glad to see you excited about your upcoming move back to the UK.

All the best in this next chapter of your life. Life is too short to be unhappy !!

Cheers

Karen

Back in Canada over a year and half, miss some aspects of Australia but glad to back home. !!!!

Guest Guest63690

Stuju, Your post was short but it put a great big smile on my face. Your happiness leaps off the screen. I am nursing my own sorrows at the moment, so its good to be reminded how good life can feel. I am so happy for you. :biggrin:

Let's hope the rumours about the jet stream are true, I'm so bored of the rain, I want some sun!! Good luck with your move back to the UK

Guest Guest26012

Good luck to you! Hope all goes well!

Thankyou all for your kind comments, i wish you all the very best of everything if your staying here in Oz or waiting for your journey home too :hug:

** Here There,Where Ever Be Happy**

Good Luck Ju and make sure you update us once your back and settled,, dont disapear on us,lol

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Blimey Ju that has come around fast. Its been a long old haul but your nearly there. Hope it passes really quickly for you. Good luck.:cool:

At least you tried it. god luck

Crikey Ju, this has come round so quickly for you,

so very pleased for you, must catch up when you return, would be good to meet up with you and Stu again xx

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Best of luck for the move back!Ok summer has'nt been that brill as yet,but my garden looks gorgeous (trad cottage)and I havent had to water it by hand so far!lol I live in a small village,and just spent a weekend in London.Had a fab time in the capital,so vibrant and exciting!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix

Best of luck for the move back!Ok summer has'nt been that brill as yet,but my garden looks gorgeous (trad cottage)and I havent had to water it by hand so far!lol I live in a small village,and just spent a weekend in London.Had a fab time in the capital,so vibrant and exciting!

london ............ove it or hate it .............the place is " buzzin " ..........one of the worlds great cities

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

Well things are looking up on the weather front so you might be returning at the right time......apparently the jet stream has shifted north again back to its normal summer position, it was very south over mainland UK causing low pressure and dragging all the crap weather in from the Atlantic.....BBC have Sat, Sun & Mon blue sky, sunny and 25 degrees, which is nice, next week forcast for 30's, great if you like it that hot.....I prefer mid 20's tho, but at least its gonna be warm and dry.

You are one happy camper...:biggrin: Whats your story if you dont mind me asking...

OH,IELT 6.5.11 8.5.skills asses ANMAC-26.4.12 Approved-23.5.12. PCC-2.5.12. Sent WASS-23.5.12 Approved-28.5.12. 176 29.5.12. Meds-23.6.12 finalised 9.7.12 OH 1.9.12. Oz pcc sent-25.6.12 Rec`d 15.8.12. CO-10.7.12. AHPRA sent-30.06.12 approved-16.7.12 VISA GRANT 3.9.12

good luck and who cares if its raining you will be back where you want to be.