Yipee Yipee Yipee!!!!

minlady

Guest bruce&jackie

WOW AT LAST !!!!

Now things will really get moving for you.

What a great start to the new year ,what a year 2008 is going to be.

Congratulations

Jackie xx:jiggy:

Guest Pingpongpom

Congratulations to you:smile:..i have seen your signature since joining in September, so you must be so relieved!

Pingpong:cute:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Minlady

This is the best news I've heard in a long time.

I hope the rest of the process will now rattle along like a hi-speed train.

Hugz

Gill

xx

Arh.. thanks everyone....

i can't believe they have finally come.... i keep looking at them to make sure they are real!.... they are really posh as well.... all in arabic with stamps all over the place and several signitures.... i can se why it took so long with all the art work involved!!!lol

talked to our agent today and as OH's UK PC's are up on the 4th March it means we have to be there by then... he thinks that we should get the 137 pretty soon... so we are holding off the 457 now....

Got 3 estate agents coming onThursday, and pickfords for a packing quote. got rid of a car full of stuff to the tip, a car full to a friends, a car full to pre-school and a car full to oxfam.... and that was only de-cluttering the lounge, kitchen and toy room..... so lots more to do!!!

we are so excited...OH says he is going to do the lottery today as it must be our lucky day!!!:biglaugh:

min xx:wubclub:

Hi Minlady

I don't know your whole story, but just wanted to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you! I hope you don't have to wait long for the rest of the process.

April

Archived