[Query] IELTS Score application under visa 190

Guest Gaurav2012Aussie

Guest Gaurav2012Aussie

Hello All,

I have newly joined this forum, like everyone I am also planning to migrate to Australia. There is a question in my mind for which I need advice.

My profile is best suitable under Organisation and Methods Analyst, I have 7+ years of experience & I am getting exact 60 points (state nomination) without considering IETLS score although the information I have collected from the internet suggest that 7.0 Band is required in each module. So my question is if I am getting the required points without IELTS score do I still need to score 7.0 in each band or anything above 6.0/6.5 should be fine.

I have never given an IELTS exam hence want to confirm, if due to this reason my application could be rejected.

Thanks in advance

If you don't need the points to make 60 then you don't need the 7's on the IELTS test. You seem to have answered your own question. :wink:

Just make sure though, because it is pretty hard to pass the points test without any marks for IELTS.

Guest Gaurav2012Aussie
You should speak to a Registered Migraiton Agent - as the occupation that you are suggesting - I highly doubt that it would be on any State Migration Plan - Remember the CSOL - took occupations from SOL 2, ENS and 457 lists.

This is a news for me, just want to clarify please check the below link

http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/occupations/o/organisation-and-methods-analyst.htm

Check Program eligibility

SkillSelect (Points Based Skilled Migration visa) click on SkillSelect it will take you to http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ here you can see that Skilled - Nominated (subclass 190) visa is really mentioned.

Please advice.

You need a State to Nominate you - therefore your Occupation will need to be on the States Nomination Occupation List

You will have to check through each state migration plan to see if your occupation is on the states list that you wist to migration to.

e.g. SA - you can only get sponsorship if you meet the offlist criteria - which is being a recent SA graduate.