OMG Agent doing my head in!!! Advice needed.....

mapster

Yes they have changed the goal posts!!

Thats the bit I can't understand, If you have a positive skill assessment why do you need more? May be Mr Collett can answer the question. Have they changed the goalpost since you had your skill assessment?

I feel Mapster agent new to well the position her client was in and just wanted to get the next fee in her pocket before dropping the bad news!

I recommend care in making such suggestions on a public forum - such a comment suggests bad faith and may well be actionable.

Best regards.

No actual company or individual names have been mentioned here so it could be anyone!

Thing that worries annoys me is that is one email I have enough points to lodge this application please pay next $600 2 days later you no longer have enough points?!! Bit of a con.......

Yes agent is registered...... But I think a complaint is coming their way

Yes, to me this is the main issue. If she had checking to do she should have done it BEFORE telling her client that they DID have enough points. She should at the very least be refunding without any question at all.

Sending you a big :hug: Honey. I really wish I knew what to say to help/make you feel better.

If I have this wrong, I would be grateful for someone to put me right, but I always thought that instructing an agent should make this process easier. At the very least an agent should know what they are doing. For a lot of us, this is the first time we have done this. Surely an agent is doing this day in and day out and if they don't know the new process, they should be learning PDQ.

Having said that, I really do think that the system has changed so much and from speaking to a couple of agents they are incredibly frustrated themselves as things are changing on a daily basis and it is getting to the point that it all depends on what side of the bed the officers are getting out of.

Good Luck.