WA SS any news?

shabo

hii mates,

any one get any invitation from WA ? i phoned them this morning and they said they started processing the applications but due to high number they can't confirm the processing time, may be weeks.

i have WA SS for 475 visa, i applied for WS again under 190 hope to get good news.

Edited by shabo

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont think any WA SS has been given since the changes i feel like they are going to do them all at once and are just compiling them all at the moment. The one thing is they have not done yet is issue a statement on the website announcing limits reached . But then im not sure if they would even tell us.

Limit on State Sponsorship nominations for July

6 July 2012

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship has allocated Western Australia a limited number of nominations for State Sponsorship through SkillSelect in the month of July.

Once this limit has been reached, outstanding applications for State Sponsorship will be held until more places become available.

If you have lodged an application under transitional arrangements, this limit will not apply and applications will be assessed as normal.

Nothing yet but hopefully soon.

I've read that people applying for 489 have been contacted, but not heard of any invitations yet.

I am applying for the 489 and was contacted last week with a couple of queries for WA SS

So I have my fingers and anything else I can cross crossed!

:cute:

Hi All,

Am new to this forum. Just collated my documents for vetassess. Is it ok send the documents by spiral bound or punch it and put it in folder or just stapple it and send. I wanna know the preferred way of presenting the documents to vetassess so that the entire process goes hassle free. Your advices will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi All,

Am new to this forum. Just collated my documents for vetassess. Is it ok send the documents by spiral bound or punch it and put it in folder or just stapple it and send. I wanna know the preferred way of presenting the documents to vetassess so that the entire process goes hassle free. Your advices will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Bala123

I'm not too sure, as I had an agent who did mine. I did not staple,bind or punch anything.

Hi Bala123

I'm not too sure, as I had an agent who did mine. I did not staple,bind or punch anything.

Hi leslie,

if possible check with your agent and let me know. I would be of great help to me. Am doing it on my own. I have mailed vetassess asking them the same, hope they revert, already wasted lot of time on this as i have submitted online on july 7th still not sent the hard copy.

Hi leslie,

if possible check with your agent and let me know. I would be of great help to me. Am doing it on my own. I have mailed vetassess asking them the same, hope they revert, already wasted lot of time on this as i have submitted online on july 7th still not sent the hard copy.

Will send you a PM

I think they will only start processing when august begins because for July, their limit has been reached....i hope I am wrong but still.....

That would be very quick! Only a few have heard something. And what are the selection criteria. We applied within two hours after it opened up. Thus I would like to believe their limit has not been reached yet, but who knows, some have heard something already...

I think....and this is just my opinion.....they will invite the 489 applicants first and then 190. Don't know the criteria though. Hopefully we will be included in the limit for July 2012.

I sure hope they publish some information so we know where we stand

:chatterbox:

Hi akmirror

Where does it say that their limit has been reached?

Hi LeslieF,

I had read in their latest News Section :http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/skilledmigration/Pages/LatestNews.aspx

Like I said , I hope I am wrong with this. Hope limit is not reached and we can hear sth this Month itself. And yes, looks like they are looking at 489 first and hopefully 190 will come. Wait continues!!! :unsure: