You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

whoiam

Need to get a life

I really need to get a life. Bye for now--- got to get the kids some breakfast!

Don't judge even if you've walked a mile in their shoes. They haven't walked in yours yet!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Your not leaving are you?

Or are you taking a break?

Or are you just feeding the kids, that's all, lol.

Guest Guest66881

She's taking a break fast break.

Guest Ptp113
I really need to get a life. Bye for now--- got to get the kids some breakfast!

It's hard to have a life in blighty. I know you know how to fix it

Guest Guest66881

Now that's just silly, lifes hard anywhere in the world at some point.

Guest Ptp113
Now that's just silly, lifes hard anywhere in the world at some point.

You know what I meant.

Edited by Harpodom
Removing the insult

Guest AKA63029

Sorry my friend, if you have something to say, say it to my face.:mad:

I took one look at your title and took it as a personal insult.:laugh:

Breakfast break is over. Now pondering whether to continue with web surfing or to have a garage cum home clearance sale???

Don't judge even if you've walked a mile in their shoes. They haven't walked in yours yet!

Guest Ptp113
Breakfast break is over. Now pondering whether to continue with web surfing or to have a garage cum home clearance sale???

Wouldn't that take days/weeks to organise?

Edited by Harpodom
Quotes

What ya sellin? :wink:

I might nip over. lol

' Life is but a fleeting moment.....so do not waste a second on something that doesn't make you smile.' :wubclub:

Guest Guest66881
You know what I meant.

Last edited by harpodom; Today at 05:33 PM. Reason: Removing the insult

And there we have it - and no i do not please enlighten me?

Wouldn't that take days/weeks to organise?

not for me!!!

What ya sellin? :wink:

I might nip over. lol

Hop over on the next flight Munchkins--I'll have some hot scones waiting for you.

Yum! Yum! :cute:

See you soon lol xxx

' Life is but a fleeting moment.....so do not waste a second on something that doesn't make you smile.' :wubclub:

Breakfast and lunch done.!Whew. Where does the time go. Anyway I thought I'll try to be useful and I'm making an excel spreadsheet with gross income and what one can expect to get in hand weekly etc.

Also going to collate some more data from here.--I always read thru these expense threads but then forget when I need to recall things. So iIguess putting it down somewhere might help.!

It's hard to have a life in blighty. I know you know how to fix it

maybe for you. but there are plenty who love it :cute: beautiful warm sunny day in stratford, barbie tonight.

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Guest Guest66881

One thing i really miss about the UK is the Saturdays i used to go fishing on my own, and the long drive back from Worcester just as the sun was setting, great days.

Fish and chips with loads of vinegar, and a few pints to wash it down...

Breakfast and lunch done.!Whew. Where does the time go. Anyway I thought I'll try to be useful and I'm making an excel spreadsheet with gross income and what one can expect to get in hand weekly etc.

Also going to collate some more data from here.--I always read thru these expense threads but then forget when I need to recall things. So iIguess putting it down somewhere might help.!

hi

do you want us to follow you or are you getting your point across to a minority group...am loosing the point of your thread? sorry can you explain?

IELTS 12.4.12 8.5 AASW Assessment SOCIAL WORK 4.6.12. 175:15.6.12 CO:14-8-12 MEDS 30.8.12

GRANT 13.9.12 Reccie Sydney Apr'13

hi

do you want us to follow you or are you getting your point across to a minority group...am loosing the point of your thread? sorry can you explain?

Don't worry--your not loosing any point/points!--there is no point to my thread other than my random ramblings--you're free to follow if you wish but it was not my intention to gain any 'followers'!. I'm kind of addicted to PIo and hence the title I need to get a life.

Don't worry--your not loosing any point/points!--there is no point to my thread other than my random ramblings--you're free to follow if you wish but it was not my intention to gain any 'followers'!. I'm kind of addicted to PIo and hence the title I need to get a life.

ok no worries ..ramble on...when i say follow i meant like to understand you - figure something out- not actual follow you. i too am addicted to pio and am regularly trying to keep up.

good luck with the rambling

IELTS 12.4.12 8.5 AASW Assessment SOCIAL WORK 4.6.12. 175:15.6.12 CO:14-8-12 MEDS 30.8.12

GRANT 13.9.12 Reccie Sydney Apr'13