Any couples in the Narangba/Brisbane area??

Guest Heidi21

Guest Heidi21

Hi,

Me and my partner moved over here about 1 month ago and now we've settled in a bit and over the jet lag would like to start making some new friends! We are 21 and 23, laid back and just looking for a fun couple to meet up with maybe have a few drinks...

Heidi and Ricky :o)

• 5 months later...
Hello and welcome to Australia!

My husband and I are a little older than you but we live in Narangba. We are 27 and 28.

We need to get out and meet more people this year!

Gilly:biggrin:

Hi Gilly

We're thinking of moving to Brisbane soon - would you recommend Narangba to live in? We have 2 small children so we don't want anywhere too lively but not a graveyard either!

thanks,

james

Hello James,

I would definitely recommend Narangba for young children. It is a lovely place to live and is a bit quieter, therefore, more for your money than north lakes close by.

Hi Paige,

Yes that is the problem we have, work friends are all well and good but when you live far away from them it is hard to see them very often. We want people nearby who we can see regularly and build up a proper friendship with. pm me if you would like to chat further. :-)

Gilly

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Gilly

We're thinking of moving to Brisbane soon - would you recommend Narangba to live in? We have 2 small children so we don't want anywhere too lively but not a graveyard either!

thanks,

james

Would definately recommend Narangba with two young children!!! The Narangba Valley state Primary is the best in the area. The High school is the 2nd best performing high in QLD!!!

Not too far from the beach at Redcliffe (about 20 mins drive) Good access to the City.

The school has a catchment area and can be difficult to get into as it is so popular. My advice if you are renting would be to register your details with all the local Real Estates before you make the move and you may find something quicker!!!

Check out www.narangbavalleyre.com.au

Any more questions, feel free to ask!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey My partner and I would be up for joining the club lol :) We to have just moved to Murrumba Downs, which is not far away at all from Narangbar. We came over in Nov last year and would love to makes some new friends and go far a social drink. If anyone or all are up for it let me know as were keen.

Edited by The Pom Queen
Removed personal info

• 3 months later...

Friend Sue (she arrived Sept 12) & I do 3 monthly get togethers for recent migrants in North Lakes (15 mins' drive from Narangba). Saturday 27 July, 2pm til you have to go, Parkside Park/bbq area, Aurora Boulevard (behind Bounty Boulevard School), North Lakes. BYO everything: food, drink, chairs. Free bbq on site.

Just turn up and have a natter!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have just moved from the UK. feeling very lost without all my friends and family. We are living in Narangba (New Settlement)

Hoping to find some good friends out here!..

We are 27 and 29 from Hampshire - Lymington no children (but love kids) one dog and are easy going!..