Where in the world would you like to visit that you haven't seen before?

bell123321

Where in Germany are you going to be? There are the Alps in the south and it`s only a short trip to Austria or Switzerland. My brother goes climbing almost every weekend ( he lives in Prague), either to Bavaria in Germany or Tirol or Voralrberg in Austria. He sent some fantastic pictures from Hohe Tauern, if you are into nature hiking or mountain climbing it would be a paradise for you:biggrin:

We have a place in the South. (Tubingen, a big and famous uni city) Very nice but want to check out Berlin to see if we could live there. I know the South rather well. From where we lived we could drive to Switzerland in less than two hours and Austria.

France was a little longer but not much and would go to Strasbourg for the day....

We have a place in the South. (Tubingen, a big and famous uni city) Very nice but want to check out Berlin to see if we could live there. I know the South rather well. From where we lived we could drive to Switzerland in less than two hours and Austria.

France was a little longer but not much and would go to Strasbourg for the day....

That sounds fantastic!

Guest Ptp113

We lived in Germany for 3 1/2 years many moons back protecting them from Ivan. RAF Jever, RAF Goch, and RAF Geilenkirchen. Would be good to return and see what it's like, as I remember so very little.