Where in the world would you like to visit that you haven't seen before?

bell123321

South America: Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Galapagos Islands

North America: Alaska

Europe: Spain, Norway, Sweden and Finland ( I`ve been pretty much everywhere else in Europe)

Asia: China, India, Japan, Nepal

Africa: Egypt again ( but this time for longer), South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya

Australia

New Zealand

that`s just the basics, there would be more countries if I had more time to write :wink:

The only places I really don`t have a desire to visit are the Arctic and Antarctic :laugh:

Guest Andy
The Inca trail in Peru

A safari in Africa.

Those would be my top 2 places to visit, if money was no object.

I will aim to do them both when the kids are grown up :)

The inca trail sounds good my father in law done it a couple of years ago and reckons it was fantastic, especially the local delicacy guniea pig on a skewer :shocked:, have never been that bothered about safaris though

Loads of places, many of them in Australia such as the NT, Uluru, The Bungle Bungles, too many to mention really.

I would also love to go to the US and Canada, but all over from Alaska to Florida and everywhere in between. I used to want to go to China, but I am less keen these days for some reason. I wOuld also like to go to NZ and Japan too.

Edited by LKC
Stupid spell check thing on iPhone putting wrong word.

Guest Ptp113
Hmmmmm it has to be India, Rio and Bora Bora xx

India tops, Bora Bora nice, but wouldn't bother again, and Rio is on the 'bucket list'.

Only continent not yet visited

South and Central America with a special focus on

Costa Rico

Panama

Belize

Ecuador

Peru

and a special long trip through Brazil...

Also Norway to see the midnight sun

Slovenia as hear it's really nice/last there it was non descript Yugoslavia

Also in Asia Burma the only country in the region not visited that would like to

Only continent not yet visited

South and Central America with a special focus on

Costa Rico

Panama

Belize

Ecuador

Peru

and a special long trip through Brazil...

Also Norway to see the midnight sun

Slovenia as hear it's really nice/last there it was non descript Yugoslavia

Also in Asia Burma the only country in the region not visited that would like to

My brother went for a week-long climbing trip in the Slovenian Alps this May and loved it.

Top of the list would probably be Africa, want to see the pyramids and go on a safari. Not sure which countries I'd be checking off for that (well, Egypt would obviously be one).

Then I want to drive from the US to the southern tip of South America, so there's another slew of countries. By the time I get around to it, they may have a road the whole way (right now you have to take a ferry for a tiny portion). Then I'd catch a cruise to Antarctica.

Will do a Europe tour someday. Probably start in England, hop over to France and just drive around (or ride the train). Already done Spain and Portugal, but would make a point to hit Italy.

Japan and Russia would probably round out the list.

Now, which (new) country will probably be the next one I actually go to? Probably some place nearby like Fiji, Singapore, Indonesia, etc.

I can believe that. Will be in Europe next year all going well, being based in Germany so will get there then.

Where in Germany are you going to be? There are the Alps in the south and it`s only a short trip to Austria or Switzerland. My brother goes climbing almost every weekend ( he lives in Prague), either to Bavaria in Germany or Tirol or Voralrberg in Austria. He sent some fantastic pictures from Hohe Tauern, if you are into nature hiking or mountain climbing it would be a paradise for you:biggrin: