Perthbum

How many Australians on this forum.

Lifes not too bad big sis. Bet you can't guess where I'm sitting, and waiting, at the moment.

Outside the wacky warehouse

Guest chris955

Im an Aussie, I have the paperwork and passport to prove it :)

Im an Aussie, I have the paperwork and passport to prove it :)

Good for you. You're not new though are you, just because you have

a relatively new user name

Edited by wakeboard1980

Guest chris955

Good for you. You're not new though are you, just because you have

a relatively new user name

Uh no, it doesnt say anything about new Australians in the thread title. My username has already been discussed, its no secret and I am at a loss to understand why it is of any interest ?

Uh no, it doesnt say anything about new Australians in the thread title. My username has already been discussed, its no secret and I am at a loss to understand why it is of any interest ?

Im not that interested in your user name either. Don't worry about being at a loss, it's no big deal. Just don't carry on with your usual cr@p on this thread, we do like to have a good time on this thread without posts like you usually post.

Guest chris955

Have you had a bad day ? You seem particularly nasty today. You are the one who bought up my username but now you arent that interested.

Have you had a bad day ? You seem particularly nasty today. You are the one who bought up my username but now you arent that interested.

I've had a very productive day tbh. I bought up your user name as I dug this thread out from months ago and asked if there were any new Aussies out there. You jumped on and all I did was point out that you were not new here. Anyway like I mentioned before, we do try and have fun on this thread so maybe it isn't for your usually negative/disagreeing posts.

Guest chris955

Glad you had a good day, I always like to hear that people on here are enjoying their lives wherever they are:hug:

Glad you had a good day, I always like to hear that people on here are enjoying their lives wherever they are:hug:

Now your getting the gist of things

Guest chris955

Always have to be honest ;)

Lifes not too bad big sis. Bet you can't guess where I'm sitting, and waiting, at the moment.

My best guess wouldn't be accurate for a couple of months - unless your plans have changed? :biggrin:

I hope you log on and tell me because I am dying of curiosity now lol

My best guess wouldn't be accurate for a couple of months - unless your plans have changed? :biggrin:

I hope you log on and tell me because I am dying of curiosity now lol

Nothing too exciting, Chester hospital, again! Still trying to sort my knee out.

Guest chris955
One of my passports says that I am an Australian

Same here, the other one says Poland I think :)

Nothing too exciting, Chester hospital, again! Still trying to sort my knee out.

OMG still? I am gobsmacked they haven't sorted it out yet.

At this rate you should just see someone when you come home and get it sorted out here (although I really hope for your sake that it is OK by then).

We have just gotten back from the coast - excellent waves today :jiggy:

This thread seems to have been going a while and Ive just found it so my apologises for the delayed reply.......

Im full blood, full bodied Australian through and through. :)

Applied 7 March 2014 for Citizenship, Australian Citizenship granted 26 June 2014.

Timeline for 801 Partner Visa Permanent: Submitted additional paperwork 24 DEC 2012 - Eligible for assessment 24 JAN 2013 - Visa Granted 4 MAR 2013

Timeline for 820 Partner Visa: Applied frontloaded 21 JAN 2011 - CO allocated 01 NOV 2011 - Visa Granted 15 NOV 2011