Been Banned From Another Forum Re Animal Welfare!!!

Guest alliekate

Guest alliekate

:daydreaming:Enough said, there are some nasty people out there in cyberberspace.

Forgive me, I am grieving.

a xxx

Guest alliekate

I told an a********** what I thought of him. Suppose I deserve it, just feel devastated that I cannot get the message out any more there. There will always be RSPCA haters. Guess I should be used it it by now,

A

I really can not understand why you would get RSPCA haters!!!!!!! How can you dislike people that are there to do good? Is it because they just dont like animals? If thats the case whats it got to do with them anyway????

Guest alliekate

Trust me, their animal welfare reptuation (in the uk) is far more important than their kids. You knock on the door to ask about an animal, you would have a far easier time asking about a kid. Is oz any different?

if I wasn't grieving so bad, it might make it easier. I'll probably getted banned from here now too.

Heartbbreak is a killer. A xxxxx

Guest alliekate

please. forgive me, whoever should read. this I am, truly heartbroken and mean no-one any offence, a xx We have lost our son.

Trust me, their animal welfare reptuation (in the uk) is far more important than their kids. You knock on the door to ask about an animal, you would have a far easier time asking about a kid. Is oz any different?

if I wasn't grieving so bad, it might make it easier. I'll probably getted banned from here now too.

Heartbbreak is a killer. A xxxxx

Hi A

Sorry but didnt understand this message, properly me being overly tired from my Xmas/New year celebrations and need a good early night.

Hey dont worry about things and cant see you being banned from here, you havent done anything wrong.

Stay strong AllieKate, it's horrible to hear you sooo sad. And dont forget that little doggie will know your sad and you need to stay strong for him now

Take care xxxx

I agree with Kim!

The people that use this site are only the best and full of emotions on many seperate occasions, so I'm sure they will understand and support you.

I am sorry to hear about your loss,

Adele xxx

Guest haysgood

Hi Allie,

You definitely wont get banned from here, missing your dog so much just shows what a kind caring person you are (and we need more people like you in the world).

Have you perhaps thought of getting another dog? I know nothing can replace Syd, but you sound like you adore animals. We're still in the middle of our visa application (and probably at least 6 months away for leaving for Oz!), but I look on petrescue.com.au every day (I drive my hubbie nute showing him virtually every dog on there!) to see the news dogs that have been added and the other dogs who have been looking for a home for a while. There are thousands of animals on there. I cant wait to get out there and home a few dogs. Perhaps adding a new member to your family would help ease the pain? :wubclub:

Hayley

Guest Flemish
:daydreaming:Enough said, there are some nasty people out there in cyberberspace.

a xxx

I saw some of your thread on the other forum and I agree with you. People in QLD don't appear to look after their animals well. I have seen a few nasty things with dogs which is why i haven't got one.

Unfortunately too much gossip behind the scenes on the other forum too.

Sorry about yours it's hard because they are a member of the family not just a guard dog.

Guest Scardycat
please. forgive me, whoever should read. this I am, truly heartbroken and mean no-one any offence, a xx We have lost our son.

Hi Allie, sorry to hear your sad news, have experienced the loss of a loved pet, really feel for you.

As for the other site, they not going to have any members left soon at the rate they banning them, don't let that upset you.

regards Cat

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Hi Allie

I saw your thread on the other forum & didnt think their was anything wrong with it. I have seen alot worse posts on there but hey if you are in their twisted clique well you can post anything. I certainly wouldn't worry about it as they aint worth it & I certainly dont see you being banned from here for grieving & and having a opinion.

Hugs

Janette

xxxxx

Hi Allie

I saw your thread on the other forum & didnt think their was anything wrong with it. I have seen alot worse posts on there but hey if you are in their twisted clique well you can post anything. I certainly wouldn't worry about it as they aint worth it & I certainly dont see you being banned from here for grieving & and having a opinion.

Hugs

Janette

xxxxx

I agree with janette,

I think the other user was far more out of line than you and you just need support at this time. They should have not responded if they felt that way.

Keep your chin up hunny you are a very kind person and animals need people like you around.

sending you big hugs allie

Gail

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Alliekate

Rest assured that there has been no discussion amongst the Mods on PiO about how tyou feel at the moment, other than what each of us has said on your threads in direct response to you.

You are having a beastly time at the moment and in the last couple of weeks especially, just whe we've all thought that things couldn't get any worse for you, something new has happened which you can just manage without right now. Ordinarily a car radiator packing up wiog not seem like the end of the world but I'll bet that this is exactly how it felt on top of everything else.

Don't you worry, my love. I for one would FAR rather that you pour out your feelings on here, where we can all keep an eye on you and say what we can to help get you through your current crisis than that you should sit in North QLD feeling that you have nobody except Jason to turn to.

Things might seem a bit better once you have Sophie back, which will be very soon now.

Keep your chin up, lassie.

Hugz

Gill

xx

a xxx

Don't get upset Allikate................. they are indeed a real friendly lot on here.

I had a read at the thread on the other forum................. and in defense of the poster who so riled you....................... apparently he too is a lover of animals.

In fairness to the other forum too................ they indeed are also a friendly lot......... but with exceptions. The odd idiot gets on from time to time (I'm not inferring that the other poster is an idiot btw) and when same happens I'm apt to think why do we bother .........................is all this aggro really worth it?

I don't know what went on between yourself and the other poster........... the mods should have sorted that out long before it was destined to turn into a slanging match.

I would be most surprised if such an altercation was to occur on here? Mind you......... my ignorance almost started world war 3 on here because in all sincerity I had never heard of a clothes brand named NEXT (I think that was the brand name?).......... and the OP misunderstood and thought I was taking the Mickey out of her spelling mistakes .......... which I wasn't.

Lol:twitcy: ,,i remember that Bobcat ,,how dare you show ignorance towards Next clothes !!! lol

Alliekate ,dont worry about being kicked off here ,i really feel for you and cant believe the bad time your having,hopefully the new year brought you some 'new luck',,

Cal x

Guest claire&fred

Hi Alliekate

I have read your threads regarding the loss of Sydney.

To be honest I am not a dog lover, don't know why which is why I probably did not add to your thread.

However, your heartbreak has really hit me. There are no words I can honestly pass on to you to make your pain feel any better, I just hope that as time goes on it will get better and the return of Sophie will help too.

I read the threads on the other forum. Unfortunately some people just speak with their a**se and judging by his avatar it is a possibility.

Alliekate I log onto PIO everyday, sometimes 5 times a day, and hopefully in the future there will be a thread saying your are feeling a little better about your loss.

Once again, I am so sorry for your loss.

PIO is an excellant website and when I looked at the other one before registering with PIO there was nothing that made me want to join. PIO is my home and you carry on posting no matter how you feel, we will all be here for you.

Claire

Guest alliekate

Thank you all so so much. This site means the world to me, and you have been so kind and supportive.

We collect Sophie at 12.45 today - we are praying that Syd's collar and ashes (in a plastic bag) will not be far behind.

I am so sorry to have poured this all out on here, I am usually the supportive (if not very strong) one.

The good news is that quite a few MP's and newspapers are taking up my story - the bad news is they want to take photos of me. OMG. Do you think I should wear a scream mask - it might be an improvement !!!

Oh and we got the car back and it only came to about $200 dollars, so there must be a God somewhere.

Much love to all of you, and I will post a piccie of Sophie on here if I can work out how to do it.

Love a xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest scots-in-oz!
Thank you all so so much. This site means the world to me, and you have been so kind and supportive.

We collect Sophie at 12.45 today - we are praying that Syd's collar and ashes (in a plastic bag) will not be far behind.

I am so sorry to have poured this all out on here, I am usually the supportive (if not very strong) one.

The good news is that quite a few MP's and newspapers are taking up my story - the bad news is they want to take photos of me. OMG. Do you think I should wear a scream mask - it might be an improvement !!!

Oh and we got the car back and it only came to about $200 dollars, so there must be a

God somewhere.

Much love to all of you, and I will post a piccie of Sophie on here if I can work out how to do it.

Love a xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't worry about 'pouring it out on here' - you're grieving...your friends are here to listen to you. Better to let it out here than bottleing it all up. I was devastated when I lost my dog a few years back. He was 18 and I'd had him since he was a pup. Thay are part of the family, and you've lost a member of your family. As they say though, time is a great healer - and it's true!

Enjoy being reunited with your baby today! Bet she'll be SO SO happy to see you! Enjoy showing her your new home! Bet she'll love it...cause you're there with her!

Mags:wubclub:

x

Reading the thread on the other site I thought you`d left voluntarily, I hadn`t realised you`d been banned. The trouble with baring your soul on a public forum is that you can open yourself to all sorts of hassle from others who may disagree or misread what you have written or how it was intended and if you are feeling vulnerable it is very easy to perhaps jump on the defensive. There are a lot of nice people out there in cyber land - suprisingly enough even some of the ones who may disgree with you sometimes turn out to be ok Hope your wee dog is ok now he is home with you.

Guest mandy1

Hi Allikate

Bless you. We lost out lovely 15yr old dog back in June (we had to have her put to sleep after a long illness) and we are all still missing her so much. If we weren't planning to go to Oz we'd have had another one by now but of course that isn't practical. The kids are desperate for another and so thats a great incentive for them to say that when we get to Oz we can have a new dog. When ours died I cried for days and it was just awful and even now after 7 months I sometimes think that shes in the house. Its awful right now but it will get a bit easier as time goes on.Hope you are okay

Mandy x

bless you , its bad enough dealing with a loss in your own home and envirement never mind over the other side of the world, have you got your other pup back yet, i hpoe when you do this will help, and never doubt what you do and feel as your job, id rather see more people like you in the world, i am and allways will be a rspca fan. i hope your pain gets easier soon hon. it needs to be out and not in.x

Hi, Alliekate.

This is somthing tolally off what you are feeling at the moment. An agency in London is advertising for 400 bricklayers from England and Europe to land in Townsville on building projects.(by the end of Feb) So soon, you'll have all of us flood your town , beach , parks , pools , just think of the mess there going to make . Just to let you know and you can make provision for the invasion, and as luck would have i'm a bricklayer . It's all BONZER.

Guest alliekate

Ha ha!!! The place is like one big building site already - I've never seen so many legoland bungalows in my life !! But that means the town is booming, that new blood and money is moving in, and hopefully things will be on the up. There will be masses of work here - delays of six months over completion dates down to lack of tradies are reported every day. For some reason (financial I guess) everyone wants to buy brand new and not secondhand, and the demand is just too high.

Good luck, and don't forget the really bad humidity only lasts a few months (or so I am told).......

Much love Allie

Archived