A BIG Thank-You to PomsinOz!!!

PityTheFool

I rolled over at 6.30 this morning and turned off the dreaded alarm, once I had managed to peel my eyes open I checked the emails on my phone (which has been a daily routine ever since starting out on this never ending visa road) only to find a 'VISA GRANT NOTIFICATION' !!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

We are over the moon - even though it hasn't quite sunken in yet!

We just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank-you to all of you PIO users that have passed on their mass of knowledge - without you we truely believe this would not have been possible!!!

We have managed to overcome many a hurdle, without any assistance from a migration agent, aided by this excellent forum;

1. Not directly meeting the requirements of my past or current occupation (and having to do an Engnieers Australia CDR)
  2. The dreaded IELTS
  3. Me having a (minor) criminal record
  4. Not being married and having to prove our relationship
  5. Our son's medical being referred due to reocurring ear infections

Yet here we are almost 18 months and £4k later - Holders of an Australian Permenant Residency Visa :biggrin:

THANK YOU POMSINOZ !!!

Edited by PityTheFool

Thank you everybody for your comments.

We really are over the moon, we're not going to be leaving until early June next year but we don't mind, we're just so pleased to have it in the bag!!!

Once again thanks to everybody that has helped us through the process!