driving lessons in sydney

Guest juneperu

Guest juneperu

does anyone know of any reputable driving schools in sydney? What might the going rate be? is the test tough? took my test only once here in 94 but never since as hated it but lived in the city here so didn't need to so I'm now a full-time cyclist. Is cycling to get around very popular over there? I get the impression it's not, a bit more dangerous i think...

Guest mutikonka

Can't recommend any driving schools but I can tell you that Sydney is not cycling city. Drivers are aggressive, abusive and there are few decent cycle lanes when you need them.

I tried for a while biking to Chatswood over the Gladesville Bridge, one of the few access points over the Parramatta river. Hard to believe but the only way to get all the way across to Lane Cove is to make an illegal diversion the wrong way up a slip road ... (pushing your bike of course).

I tried cycling on the deserted path on some dangerous sections of highway, only to get bawled out by the few ocker Aussies who choose to walk. Forget it! Never mind redbacks and snakes - the really venomous creatures in Australia are those on the roads.

Guest juneperu

Thanks for your replies. Don't know where in Sydney we'll end up, but I guess if I want to learn to drive it will be useful to live somewhere central. I also like to do crafts and painting so it would be useful to live near a centre of education and will like a part-time job. It sounds like cycling around will not be viable but I'm sure there are plenty more pluses out there starting with nicer weather!!

• 5 years later...
does anyone know of any reputable driving schools in sydney? What might the going rate be? is the test tough? took my test only once here in 94 but never since as hated it but lived in the city here so didn't need to so I'm now a full-time cyclist. Is cycling to get around very popular over there? I get the impression it's not, a bit more dangerous i think...

Hi juneperu,

In according to your post about "driving lessons in Sydney".....I'm just telling you that now a days price range of driving lesson could be affordable. Our RTA professional driving instructors have more than 15 years experiences in the industry. We pride ourselves in teaching safe driving skills and have helped many learner drivers get the NSW Class C – P licence over the years. Learn to drive at your own pace and become a confident & competent driver on the road. Easily correct your driving mistakes, improve your driving skills and techniques in the shortest time possible.

If our service is suitable for you then please reply me ASAP.

Thanking You

-------------

Asia Driving School Sydney

Archived