How often do you wash your hair?

BritChickx

Guest AKA63029
whatever I can get away with- thats what hair bands, straighteners and bandannas are for.... oh and the general banter of I didnt realise i would bump into anyone i know I have just been swimming/gym/decorating/.....

You show me yours and I'll show you mine.:wink:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shell15
Seriously, me and Paul are having a bicker about how often we wash our hair, he washes his every day and thinks i'm weird cos i wash mine every other day, I say it's not healthy to wash it every day, lol, loads of other people I know don't wash their hair every day either :P

Ladies and gents please help us out, what do you do? Haha, weird thread I know but i'll go to great lengths to prove i'm not a weirdo....honest :D

I agree with you..its not healthy to was your hair every day as it washes all the natural oils out. Saying that though, some people (mainly men) have to wash every day as they suffer from oily hair or some jobs require a wash every day..my oh washes every day! Its a man thing i think? I wash my hair every other day, like you, I couldnt bear it if I had to wash it every day. My hair is quite long and very thick...so the drying process is a nightmare! Your both right in a sense then..dont him though! lol

Guest Shell15

well that says alot about our summer then Tony lol

sorry just realised you are Oz..doh! It feels like winter over here at the mo!

his and hers?? Sounds intersting..are they new to the market then? What defines them as 'his' and 'hers' :)

well, we have one hell of a large bed , dual controls on temp and timer ........i leave my side on most of night when im here on very low .........

I was my hair every day, I know it isn´t good to wash it daily, but I always use a really good shampoo I am a huge fan of Tigi products and find that their shampoos do not dry out my hair, even though it is coloured (regularly) if it is longer .... which hopefully it will be soon, but for some reason it just does not seem to be growing much at all at the moment I would wash it every other day.

I always wash it in the shower, it helps to wake me up, if I don´t wash it I don´t feel awake the same.

I am trying to grow it into a nice neat Miss Fisher style bob, the reason I am trying to grow it is because I want to mess around with colour a bit more, I have been blonde now for ages and want to try some reds and browns for a change.

I have fine hair that looks greasy if I don't wash it every morning. I can sometimes get away with a skoosh of dry shampoo on the second day if I'm lucky.

I also used to use the Aussie haircare stuff in the UK. Got mum to bring some over with her and it just wasn't the same here. Think it must be the different water here.

Edited by Joob joobs