Warning To All In Mornington/mount Martha...we Are Heading Your Way...

Guest MarkandTrace

Guest MarkandTrace

WARNING....:twitcy:Look out all you MORNINGTON / MOUNT MARTHA friends we are on our way...Tracy Mark ..Kirsty and Shaun...we fly on the 29th of January 2008 and we land on the 31st...a day before Marks Birthday how about that.

Would love to get in touch with any of you thats there now and have a meet if you all can:notworthy:.We are soooooooo excited to be arrivin in oz ..what a fantastic start to a happy new year folks.

Love to here from any one....if your on line my Friend Tracey with an eeeeeeee...get that barb ready and a nice sweet bottle of wine.Will see you all soon.HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all there now.

Love Trace.&Mark...

Guest nadelina

Hi Mark & Trace

we live in Gorleston and are heading out to (hav'nt a clue where) end of jan and I am crapping myself

hope all goes well for you - regards, Happy new year Nadine

Yes..................watch out Mornington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Lee's will be arriving soon!!!!! he he

Only joking............cant wait!!!!

Love

The posh one with the eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(Tracey)

Guest kinglouis

sorry only do dry white wine or sparkly but you are more than welcome to pop round when you arrive we arrived 28th nov and its been busy busy busy but its a lovely part of Victoria If you need any info you can ask but we may not be of any use. good luck

Sean + Caz

Hi Sean + Caz,

where abouts are you? we arrived 31st october and like you still finding our feet. Christmas was abit difficult..how was yours?

Heaven help us all when the lee's arrive!!!! thats all i can say....love ya really Trace n Mark!!!

Love Tracey

Guest kinglouis

we are a 2 minute walk into Mornington high street. xmas was quite good as we went to adelaide on a house boat with sean's family who live in port lincoln. was surreal being in the sun and kayaking on xmas day- talked to my family on web cam in the morning so felt much better. hope you are enjoying new year!! got through our bubbly

Archived