Any UK teachers moving to Victoria on the 175 any time around July 2013?

Guest jonpaulbradley

Guest jonpaulbradley

Hi there

I have just lodged my general skilled 175 to Victoria today....just about made it in time! I was wondering if any other teachers were planning on moving over any time soon?

Thanks

Jon-Paul

hi, myself and my wife are moving over in Nov this year on 175

she is a secondary school DT teacher

shes had one phone interview, but didnt get it, just about to get her VIT reg number, hopefully she'll get a job before we leave

good luck with your application

Hi, Im moving with OH in October I am pre primary/primary. Going on a 175. Validated it in April this year as couldnt go until October. Waiting for the last 2 bits of paperwork for VIT and just sent assessment for pre-primary as well. Hoping the form filling will soon be over :)

• 2 months later...

Hi, Moving over in January. I am a secondary school Economics and Business Studies teacher with French as my third subject. I have applied for my first two jobs this week, waiting to hear back. Looking to get a job before I head out, and I will move wherever I get a job provided it is in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.

I now have 2 interviews for the first 2 days i get to Melbourne on the 4th and 5th October. They are just for temp work as primary/pre-primary but the agencies are going to look for permanent whilst I do that. Hopefully will get something quickly and in the meantime have temp work to get me by. :) How are the rest of you getting on?

I now have 2 interviews for the first 2 days i get to Melbourne on the 4th and 5th October. They are just for temp work as primary/pre-primary but the agencies are going to look for permanent whilst I do that. Hopefully will get something quickly and in the meantime have temp work to get me by. :) How are the rest of you getting on?

if you look to the rural ares of vic there should be plenty of jobs