Australia Tourism Videos

Guest The Pom Queen

Having said that, wasn't it 'Elle' McPherson (you know, the woman who's mouth is too big for her face) who once did an add for the Bungle Bungles.

If so I dare say tourism to WA took a nose dive and the advertisers thought it better to leave WA out this time.

Yes it was Elle. The idea was to capture an international audience by a well known glamour Aussie. She done another down South, Walpole way on the tree walking bridge down there from memory. Looked very stage managed but she laughed all the way to the bank.

Who thought of such presentation of the State? Under Graduates as ground work for their first year at Uni? Funny thing is a local girl could have done a better job at far less cost if they insisted on a very dodgy format as such to push the state.......

It's a shame Flag that 'Shopping' is one of the main attractions I guess.

It is a shame especially when you consider shopping is much of a muchness where ever. Hardly the foreign experience that would e vital for me to at least suggest that I am away from home. So many places though have become similar in all number of world destinations.

Also the Chinese tourists are not very adventurous food travellers and usually insist on known food. Koreans are similar. I can imagine Perth becoming one big China Town in the years ahead. My only concern is that have yet to locate a good curry shop in this city. Any folk from India,Malaysia/Indians,UK/Indians,Bangla's, out there with thoughts of Perth....if you do it right ...not just another curry nosh shop but a real sensational one, I can assure you will do very well.

Actually it never opens!

Surprisingly Perth City Centre is quite buzzing on a Sunday these days. Only really involves a small area but compared to years ago when you may count the folk around on one hand it is an improvement of sorts.

It is noticable though that a lot are young, I'm talking teens young.

It's perhaps not that it doesn't open these days but a limited supply of venues of any diversity to open. But as I say it has improved. Small steps may lead to better and bigger things?

Ah, the Lara Bingle phenomena......

Say's 1 line in an advert and all of a sudden she's driving round in an Aston Martin with her own TV show.....:confused:

It can only be a matter of time before "The Only Way is Gold Coast" or "Made in Kings Cross" comes out!

Pretty and sort of upmarket. Looks like Brissi but not a Bogan in sight so got a little confused....

It's about time you got up-to-date...I'll give you a tour:wubclub: we do still have some in the outer suburbs if you insist on meeting them:laugh:

Edited by fish.01