PIOs 175 Lodged June 2012..

Murta

I got my CO today (applied June, 28th). Everything MET but PCC, Healt and Form 80 for my husband. I have high BMI, let's see if i will pass the medicals. My son name in the online form is written so that where others have first name, he has last name and where others have last name, he has first name and nothing is MET for him. I do not know what the problem may be there...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melanie79

yep! its really happening!!! feels surreal doesnt it& exciting!!!!

Got my CO today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe how quick this is going!

I got my CO today (applied June, 28th). Everything MET but PCC, Healt and Form 80 for my husband. I have high BMI, let's see if i will pass the medicals. QUOTE]

Hi elekter,

You should be okay if your BMI is less than 40...... The doc I saw said 40 is where they may refer. I have a BMI of 35-36 and my medical was finalised 2 days later. At least that's the comment I can see when I check online, everything else still says required.......

Debz

I got my CO today (applied June, 28th). Everything MET but PCC, Healt and Form 80 for my husband. I have high BMI, let's see if i will pass the medicals.

Hi elekter,

You should be okay if your BMI is less than 40...... The doc I saw said 40 is where they may refer. I have a BMI of 35-36 and my medical was finalised 2 days later. At least that's the comment I can see when I check online, everything else still says required.......

Debz

Mine is also less than 40, so hopefully everything will be OK. Thanks!

I'm in the same boat as you embassy, roll on the next two weeks!

AlloVera, our time will come! From CPA I presume your an accountant? so where are you planning on emigrating to and how many in your party? For me it's Melbourne and it's the gorgeous wife and 2 boys, 5 and 3

Yep accountant is me! It's just me and my boyfriend of 5 years going over and we plan to head to Brisbane. What's your profession? Will you go as soon as the visa is granted? I would love to but we need to save a bit more money first I think - I worry that it will take time to find a job and Oz is expensive!

Guest melanie79

congrats on the co!!!!

maybe they dont require the form 80 then, as im sure they would have asked along with the medical & police checks![

QUOTE=AlloVera;1935959416]Finally got the magic email and have a CO assigned!! They've asked for Meds & PCs but no form 80... Will they ask for that later maybe or is it a good sign?

and here it is VISA GRANT NOTIFICATION.....................................jaysus wept!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought this day would come and so quick too!!!!!!!!!!!

15-6-12........CO 14-8-12....Med 28-9-12...final doc upload 12-9-12...email 13-9-12 7:13am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enter by 29-8-13.......:laugh:

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Edited by Murta
wrong date

Congrats Murta, surely you mean enter by 29/8/13 if not you have not entered Australia in time for your VISA validation! ;) I'm trying to work out from the immi site if all my documents have been uploaded. Can't tell it's not very clear, just says "further medicals recieved". pesky, will chase my migration agent later.