PIOs 175 Lodged June 2012..

Murta

As long as you can show that you have booked the medicals within the 28 days - even if the date that has been booked is after the 28 days - this is fine.

Is the medical center using E-health - if they are the results are uploaded quickly - or after you have had your medicals you can upload the receipt of the medical to show that you have had them done.

Dont stress too much about it.

Thank you Lebourvellec.

The two medical centres will be operative from this Monday.

I'll call first thing in the morning and book the medical.

I also read in the panel doctor guideline that an applicant should be allow to get an appointment in 10 working days.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey All,

Got CO allocated today!! Very happy!!! Medicals booked for 13th September in Edinburgh and Police checks to be sent away later today. I lodged on 20th June so only took 9 weeks and 3 days for me to get a CO allocated. Crazy how fast this has went given that I was told originally it would take 12 months before a CO was allocated!

Only issue was I have been asked to upload all the documents I have already uploaded eg passports, birth certificates etc. Abit confused about this as I was under the impression they should have received all the documents already, as I uploaded them on 20th June when I submitted the application. Anyone else had this issue? I was thinking of just uploading them all again and sending my CO an email. Any thoughts?

Good Luck to all those still waiting.

Hi Davo1, maybe its worth emailing your CO and just confirm that they want the whole lot uploading again.

I was only asked for the Form 80 which I was hoping I had avoided having to do.

If anyone is considering Medicals in Manchester I would recommend the Medmigration clinic at Bridgewater hospital, great place on the EHealth system and lovely staff.

If anyone is considering Medicals in Manchester I would recommend the Medmigration clinic at Bridgewater hospital, great place on the EHealth system and lovely staff.

I concur with what lincolngirl76 says about Bridgewater.......We (family of 4) went on Tuesday. All done in about 2 and 1/2 hours, Dr Million was a huge hit with the kids..... he was absolutey brilliant, as were all of the other staff. Would throughly reccommend.......

Hey All,

Got CO allocated today!! Very happy!!! Medicals booked for 13th September in Edinburgh and Police checks to be sent away later today. I lodged on 20th June so only took 9 weeks and 3 days for me to get a CO allocated. Crazy how fast this has went given that I was told originally it would take 12 months before a CO was allocated!

Only issue was I have been asked to upload all the documents I have already uploaded eg passports, birth certificates etc. Abit confused about this as I was under the impression they should have received all the documents already, as I uploaded them on 20th June when I submitted the application. Anyone else had this issue? I was thinking of just uploading them all again and sending my CO an email. Any thoughts?

Good Luck to all those still waiting.

yea funny i was asked for my passport photos again (or should i say it stills says requested when i have sent it with the bacth of stuff. sent it under a different format calling is "resend"

Hey Paul, your timeline is very similar to ours, we're from Glasgow. We lodged on 13/6 and CO 10/8 and we got our grant this morning so not long for you. Edinburgh Spire hospital is great and they will upload your meds right away, part of ours were up the next day and the xrays 3 days later. Good luck with everything. Where in OZ are you going??

Hi all,

Paul Stevenson here. Lodged 175 visa on 11th June and was allocated a CO 13th August. I have sent away for police checks and have medicals booked for 4th September in Edinburgh. Sorry I took so long to update.

Guest melanie79

just got email saying i have got a case officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! am sooo excited but noone up here i can tell. if i ring my mum now at this time & wake her she will think something is wrong! my flatmates are all out & not one of my friends are available on skype- everyone must be having an early night so now i have to wait til the morning! if im this excited now, il being doing a little dance around our housing estate if/when i finally get the email saying "grant"!!!!!!!!

Hey Paul, your timeline is very similar to ours, we're from Glasgow. We lodged on 13/6 and CO 10/8 and we got our grant this morning so not long for you. Edinburgh Spire hospital is great and they will upload your meds right away, part of ours were up the next day and the xrays 3 days later. Good luck with everything. Where in OZ are you going??

hi jenniferoz. what is the date you hae to be in oz? is it 12 mths from your medicals date? did mine there on 28th?

Guest melanie79
hi jenniferoz. what is the date you hae to be in oz? is it 12 mths from your medicals date? did mine there on 28th?

I believe its around the 12 month mark of whatever came back 1st either the medical or police check, my understanding is the co Will give you a specific date

just got email saying i have got a case officer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! am sooo excited but noone up here i can tell. if i ring my mum now at this time & wake her she will think something is wrong! my flatmates are all out & not one of my friends are available on skype- everyone must be having an early night so now i have to wait til the morning! if im this excited now, il being doing a little dance around our housing estate if/when i finally get the email saying "grant"!!!!!!!!

Great news!

I must be the only one still waiting and now I already think that my application got lost and I will never hear from them. :chatterbox:

Congratulations Melanie69 - you must be well chuffed. Are they asking for the usual meds and pcc? I'm still waiting but sure it won't be too long now!

Hi Elekter, I know the feeling. How and when did you apply? If it was online you can check your status.

Yes, I applied online and status is still the same. :(

I wonder if they do 175s on Monday or start with 189s and 190s ... Then the wait will continue for longer time ...

Yes, I applied online and status is still the same. :(

I wonder if they do 175s on Monday or start with 189s and 190s ... Then the wait will continue for longer time ...

I think they start with the 189s and 190s as the 175 allocation seems to be high on a Saturday. I'm in IT and they seem to take the longest

Guest rajkumar
I think they start with the 189s and 190s as the 175 allocation seems to be high on a Saturday. I'm in IT and they seem to take the longest

waitig ...............................

Edited by rajkumar

Guest melanie79

hi elekter,

when did you lodge your application? iyou should put your timeline up the allocation dates for co is due to be updated this friday on diac, but i reckon all june applicants will have a co by then! good luck & let me know how you get on!

Great news!

I must be the only one still waiting and now I already think that my application got lost and I will never hear from them. :chatterbox:

Guest melanie79

hi embassy!

yeah i am chuffed! i just need pcc & meds. keeping my fingers crossed for you! hopefully tomorrow will be your day![

QUOTE=embassy;1935951827]Congratulations Melanie69 - you must be well chuffed. Are they asking for the usual meds and pcc? I'm still waiting but sure it won't be too long now!