PIOs 175 Lodged June 2012..

Murta

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ajmcom

So according to the speadsheet......SO FAR.....ALL 175 applications submittted in 2012 have been allocated a Case Officer in LESS THAN 13 WEEKS / 3 MONTHS!!

• 4 weeks later...

Some of the June 175er has been allocated a Case Officer, as of today all those applying before the 19th of March have a CO...we shoudln't wait too long.

In addition, the new applications from July 1st are a few.

Crossing fingers to have a CO soon and hopefully our visa granted!

Guest melanie79

yeah they seem to be flying through them now if thay are at march. i checked the other week and they were still on january so certainky getting through them. hopefully not too long now for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest melanie79

happy days you guys!!!

Happy happy happy.....little dance :wub: Happy happy happy ..... little clap :wub:

We have a CO!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Asked us for meds.

Guest Linzi79

We also had our CO assigned on the 18th ....... just need to get police checks & medicals done now. We lodged our application on the 19th June so its been really fast for us. Good luck to everyone.

Just received an email by my migration agent, we have a CO!

Allocated yesterday, on the 18th, asking for medicals, all other documents are met, except for english requirement for my wife, for which we are going to pay the 2nd Instalment.

Tomorrow I'll book the medicals, soooooooooooo excited!!! :laugh:

Just received an email by my migration agent, we have a CO!

Allocated yesterday, on the 18th, asking for medicals, all other documents are met, except for english requirement for my wife, for which we are going to pay the 2nd Instalment.

Tomorrow I'll book the medicals, soooooooooooo excited!!! :laugh:

Arghh... :mad: I called the two medical centers in Italy and they are all on vacation!

First date available is Sept 11th, but they told me to call next Monday to see if they can anticipate it...

Am I right assuming I have only 28 days from August 18th to attend the medicals?

As a last resort, I'll book somewhere abroad, but I would like to avoid it...

Sorry to hear that dredg97. I'm sure from reading threads, provided you keep CO updated on progress then it's ok - but those lucky individuals further on in the process than me are best placed to advise!

One quick question for you - once you got confirmation of CO assigned, did you check to see if your status update on DIAC website had changed? If so, I'd be interested to know what it has changed to say...does it actually say CO assigned or something to that effect. Ours jsut says "processing", but has done since lodgement date.

Cheers.

Jamie.

Sorry to hear that dredg97. I'm sure from reading threads, provided you keep CO updated on progress then it's ok - but those lucky individuals further on in the process than me are best placed to advise!

One quick question for you - once you got confirmation of CO assigned, did you check to see if your status update on DIAC website had changed? If so, I'd be interested to know what it has changed to say...does it actually say CO assigned or something to that effect. Ours jsut says "processing", but has done since lodgement date.

Cheers.

Jamie.

Hi Jamie,

finally I can have a look at my status, I asked several time my migration agent for my TRN, and he never gave it to me

I found it printed on the forms to bring at the medicals.

Yesterday I checked online my status, there is a record of the date when the application was lodged, received...and the allocation on the 18th is recorded as 'application being processed further'.

I then checked the list of documents and they are all MET, it is requested only the Health requirements, medicals, etc.

I'm assuming all has been checked and considered acceptable.

Cheers.

Edited by dredg97

Guest melanie79

Congrats to all that have got a case officer so far! Its a good surprise that lots have been allocated a co in june already, maybe next week it might be my turn! Mel

Congrats to all that have got a case officer so far! Its a good surprise that lots have been allocated a co in june already, maybe next week it might be my turn! Mel

melanie79, I lodged on the 28th as well so hopefully both of us next! Suspense is killing me!!! Congrats to all those who have got their COs already, can't wait to join you :)

[WRAP][/WRAP]

I've had a CO since the weekend, and I've just checked online and mine still says 'Processing Commenced' and all of the documents on the checklist still 'Required'

Guest melanie79

Really excited!!! Just checked Immi website is updated fortnightly, updated then this morning& case officers now allocated to 1st June for visas 175's OMG!!!!!!

Arghh... :mad: I called the two medical centers in Italy and they are all on vacation!

First date available is Sept 11th, but they told me to call next Monday to see if they can anticipate it...

Am I right assuming I have only 28 days from August 18th to attend the medicals?

As a last resort, I'll book somewhere abroad, but I would like to avoid it...

As long as you can show that you have booked the medicals within the 28 days - even if the date that has been booked is after the 28 days - this is fine.

Is the medical center using E-health - if they are the results are uploaded quickly - or after you have had your medicals you can upload the receipt of the medical to show that you have had them done.

Dont stress too much about it.