PIOs 175 Lodged June 2012..

Murta

Hi All, I managed to get my application for a 175 submitted on Wednesday. All this after being told I needed to do an ACS RPL on Monday. So relieved I managed to get it all in. ACS were really understanding and look forward to reading about how you all get on

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness! Wow can't believe I lodged in time! For everyone that has uploaded their documents themselves, can you do upload as many times as you want, or do you have to upload everything at once? And does everthing have to be certified before you scan it? Also when for payslips did you scan each individual payslip or just your P60's? Sorry questions questions! I'm driving my son insane at the moment with excitement! Kelly

i havent completed my oploading taking his day as it comes but i am assuming you can keep uploading as much as you want ... maybe others might know better. Yes the pasyslip I read elsewhere that if you are using the point for the eg 8 years then you need evidence for 8 yrs..letter from HR all that u think off. the co will let you know when its enough. i see some are invited to interview at a local embassy for more info on work experience.

i am not certifying anything.

good luck!!

Guest melanie79

hi guys! decided to join you on this thread! 175 submitted at the end of june- just in the nick of time! just wanted to thank everyone here on pio too for all the advice/info ive got/read in the last 6 months-its been invaluable! mel x

Anyone in the process of uploading. Doing the police checks, I really can t see them coming back before 28 days? We have 8 years of UK then 2 years of ireland. Not very hopeful for the irish one!

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

I think all the 175 June submitters should check this link before getting PCC and Meds. Meds are very expensive so I really would advise waiting for a CO. It really can take as long as 12 months before getting one. You will see you are in priority processing group 4. It can happen quicker and sometimes you can get contacted after a few weeks (i believe), but I would suggest waiting. The 176 state sponsored visa allocation times are not a good indicator for 175's as they are in group 3.

Hope this helps.

PS once you get a case officer you will get an email asking for form 80 (not a guarantee as it is not always needed) your PCC and MEDS and anything else they might need like pays slips or what ever else you might have left off. It will say you have 28 days to do so. However, if you cant get them back in time (which is to be expected for some docs) then you just have to upload the application forms and receipts for the PCC's etc, then when they arrive you will email them to your CO.

Edited by dazzmatazz

Hi all. I have been an avid read-only follower of the forum for several months and a big thank you to all who do contribute. So time for me to contribute back ...

My wife submitted her application for a 175 at the beginning of May this year (2012) and this morning she received the GRANT notification and we are now somewhat shell-shocked but very, very excited. The whole process has taken just over six months from decision to for it, through IELTS, skills assessment and then submission. It took 2 months for the DIAC process to complete; and we were expecting the 9-18 months as per most of the threads on this forum.

Now the real planning starts !

Hi all. I have been an avid read-only follower of the forum for several months and a big thank you to all who do contribute. So time for me to contribute back ...

My wife submitted her application for a 175 at the beginning of May this year (2012) and this morning she received the GRANT notification and we are now somewhat shell-shocked but very, very excited. The whole process has taken just over six months from decision to for it, through IELTS, skills assessment and then submission. It took 2 months for the DIAC process to complete; and we were expecting the 9-18 months as per most of the threads on this forum.

Now the real planning starts !

Wow that was fast, congratulations.

Just out of interest when did you get a case officer allocated???

Guest Refinnej
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

I think all the 175 June submitters should check this link before getting PCC and Meds. Meds are very expensive so I really would advise waiting for a CO. It really can take as long as 12 months before getting one. You will see you are in priority processing group 4. It can happen quicker and sometimes you can get contacted after a few weeks (i believe), but I would suggest waiting. The 176 state sponsored visa allocation times are not a good indicator for 175's as they are in group 3.

Hope this helps.

PS once you get a case officer you will get an email asking for form 80 (not a guarantee as it is not always needed) your PCC and MEDS and anything else they might need like pays slips or what ever else you might have left off. It will say you have 28 days to do so. However, if you cant get them back in time (which is to be expected for some docs) then you just have to upload the application forms and receipts for the PCC's etc, then when they arrive you will email them to your CO.

hi ,

you mentioned you are given 28 days to provide docs requested.is that 28 days from the notification date or your lodgement date? thanks

Guest ajmcom

Hey All,

This is my first post so I just thought I would introduce myself here. Im Alan, Im 24, Im Irish and Im living in Qatar, working as a QS in Construction.

I spent 10 months in Oz on Working holiday back in 2008 and loved the place. I left in early 2009 when the global financial crisis hit with the long term plan to return on GSM visa. After some part time study for a QS qualification and 3 years work experience under my belt I eventually met the points threshold in March 2012 and after my second attempt at the IELTS, I got above 8 score and lodged my 175 on 24 May 2012 just in time for the rule change. So fingers crossed I havent messed it up!

I have lots of queries which I have to get through but just thought I would say hello first! :biggrin:

Guys get ready. I lodged my application on 30.05.2012 and got my CO today 11.07.2012. So you are coming soon. The CO is asking for medicals and PCCs. I'll be done probably next week with these. But I have no idea what to do with the FBI, I already sent the documents but I'm having some problems with the delivery. Most probably I'll get new fingerprints and use sourier service this time, but I'll have to inform the CO for a delay for the FBI PCC, even though I was in the States from 05.2002 to 09.2004. If the CO is asking for medicals and PCCs, that means that everything else is ok - is that right?

Guys get ready. I lodged my application on 30.05.2012 and got my CO today 11.07.2012. So you are coming soon. The CO is asking for medicals and PCCs. I'll be done probably next week with these. But I have no idea what to do with the FBI, I already sent the documents but I'm having some problems with the delivery. Most probably I'll get new fingerprints and use sourier service this time, but I'll have to inform the CO for a delay for the FBI PCC, even though I was in the States from 05.2002 to 09.2004. If the CO is asking for medicals and PCCs, that means that everything else is ok - is that right?

isnt that fantastic for you!!!

i am blown away at how fast this is all happening now!! Beginning to panic myself as i fly on 24th july not returning to uk to 19th aug. what if i get assigned a co in that time...cant respond to their requests and access my doc etc whilst away. need this to slow down for me and my family...i really was depending on the orginal time frame of 12- 18months...whoops!!!!!

:eek:

I'm an electrical engineer from Bulgaria. My assessment didn't approved my electrical engineering, but they gave me Engineering Technologist /what that means?/, which sounds like a lower level electrical engineer. So I applied under Engineering Technologist.

Guest ajmcom
isnt that fantastic for you!!!

i am blown away at how fast this is all happening now!! Beginning to panic myself as i fly on 24th july not returning to uk to 19th aug. what if i get assigned a co in that time...cant respond to their requests and access my doc etc whilst away. need this to slow down for me and my family...i really was depending on the orginal time frame of 12- 18months...whoops!!!!!

:eek:

Haha! Me too, but we will have nearly 1 year to activate the visa so no rush.

What is your occupation?

Haha! Me too, but we will have nearly 1 year to activate the visa so no rush.

What is your occupation?

i know your right but want o draw it as loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg as poss as we are yellow bellies lol................. i am a social worker..what about yourself?

Guest ajmcom

Quantity Surveyor, but I assume Electrical Engineers are higher priority? Or is there a method to it? I lodged my app 6 days before phillip.

Guest ajmcom

"Effective 1 July 2012, the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship, Chris Bowen MP, has set new priority processing arrangements for certain skilled migration visas".......What does this mean?

Quantity Surveyor, but I assume Electrical Engineers are higher priority? Or is there a method to it? I lodged my app 6 days before phillip.

some one said to me today that there is less paperwork involved dont know how true that is or maye be phillipp is a single appliacant god knows

Hi Sujit,

Please excuse my stupidity but I am struggling to get my information on the spreadsheet! Can you help/advise? Thanks!

Hi all,

I am sure many of you would have already seen the thread we have for 175 cat 4 . We are tracking the progress of the applications in this thread and the thread is a treasure trove of information. The link to the thread is http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121645&referrerid=67742 .

We are also tracking application statuses in a google spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc .

It would help us all if you could add your details on the forum so that we all can benefit from the information.

I can understand your decision to start a new thread , I thought maybe you all can benefit from what we are doing in the thread.

Good luck to all with their applications.

Cheers,

Sujit.