Further medical required....why???

Benoli

checked our status today as both my son and myself had had our medicals referred. Mine has now been finalised but his states 'further medicals required'..........what on earth is this??? he's just a normal 3 yr old boy and I know he was graded an A as well as my other child when we went for our medicals. I don't know why he was referred in the first place and not a clue as ti why he would require a further medical! has this happened to anyone else?? what does this mean, could it be an error? I have sent them an email asking about this as we are doing this process ourselves but it'll take a while to get a response :arghh::sad:

Guest twister
checked our status today as both my son and myself had had our medicals referred. Mine has now been finalised but his states 'further medicals required'..........what on earth is this??? he's just a normal 3 yr old boy and I know he was graded an A as well as my other child when we went for our medicals. I don't know why he was referred in the first place and not a clue as ti why he would require a further medical! has this happened to anyone else?? what does this mean, could it be an error? I have sent them an email asking about this as we are doing this process ourselves but it'll take a while to get a response :arghh::sad:

I remember our last visa application.. we had the same problem with my wife medical.. but it was just a technical problem .. but when I spoke to medibank health solution (Australia).. it solved and next day our case officer received her medical report.. and visa granted...

just try to speak where u did all medical and provide your reference number..

Archived