Uk/oz plg adapters

JBO76

Am moving to oz in September and wondering if anyone has any good tips on where to buy uk/oz electrical socket adapters? In particular, I am looking for ones that are narrow enough to let you fit two side by side into an oz double socket.

Thanks

Jay

bring plenty of UK 4 way leads (dead cheap in Ikea etc) then when you get here down to local hardware store and buy Aus plugs, (about $2-4) all you need to do is wire the new plug on. dead simple... Voltage is the same so no worries there... also bring some spare fuses as Aus plugs not fused so you cant nick em when they blow!!

We took a few adapters over with us and then slowly phased them out. We went to bunnings and brought a few of the ozzy plugs and put them on the electrical items that we used. We found that easier than trying to get the adapters to fit the plug sockets here in oz. However, in the short term, the idea of going to ikea and getting a few four way plugs.

I bought 40 from Onecall - they are non-earthed so shouldn't be used on items that require an earth - they were about one pound each as I remember. Still use some of them, they just about fit side by side in a double.

Having checked the onecall site their current offering is part code PL11536

Replacement plugs here are $2-5 each.