Beach brawl started over drinks

Guest Mrs Braveheart

On the news seemingly it was a gang of Abo's but surprise surprise no arrests have been made.

I don't think their racial origin should be relevant. It was a criminal act... simple as that. Where evidence allows no doubt they will be arrested.

The Cronulla beach rioters were white anglo saxon australians and that isn't relevant either except to demonstrate that the high ground doesn't belong to any one group... many of them were never arrested either due to lack of evidence.

Guest GoodersGang

I think the fact thats its australia and not uk just goes to prove you cant evade these mindless morons. Same S@%T different bucket!!!!

I think the fact thats its australia and not uk just goes to prove you cant evade these mindless morons. Same S@%T different bucket!!!!

That is so true! Sometimes it does seem that people think it's all sweetness, light and barbeques here....and it really is just the same (IMHO!)!:swoon:

LC

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Very true LC

My son was a victim of a gang on a train and fortunately he came out of it with only a black eye but could have been a lot worse.

Looks like they got one of the guys that done this horrible act on xmas day he handed himself into the police.

Janette

Guest Gollywobbler
Very true LC

My son was a victim of a gang on a train and fortunately he came out of it with only a black eye but could have been a lot worse.

Looks like they got one of the guys that done this horrible act on xmas day he handed himself into the police.

Janette

Hi Janette

Did Marc get mugged in Perth, WA, or have I read your post wrongly, hun?

Hugz

Gill

Guest Mrs Braveheart

Hi Gill

No he got attacked on the train he simply stood up for himself. I will not mention the race as fatpom so rightly said race shouldnt come into it & I agree. But its common knowledge (in Perth anyways) that a younger member of the gang started a arguement & wanted something that wasnt theirs ie a hat :wacko: But what happens is the younger one is sent in & if they get any hassle then about 20 older ones that are sitting further up the train watching intervene and this is what happened. My son & his friends ended up fighting them. He was simply protecting himself & I will just add my son is not a ned or chav & has never been in a fight in his life. It was self defence but these guys go out looking for trouble sad but true.

Janette

I think anyone would be very niave to think crime isnt here too ,what is a good point is it isnt as common here to get these violent attacks like in the UK.One thing that has surprised me is the amount of domestic violence incidents that hit the papers,not sure if its because nothing else has happened or its happening on a very large scale.

Cal x

Archived